Soul Gems Differ - Full and Empty (by Utopolyst)

stoppingby4now

Similar mods. Gamwich's has glow effects though and not as many texture options.

I like the idea of the glow effect - seems like an appropriate addition to the game (at least for STEP Extended purposes).  If the effect looks good in the game, and the most preferable of Gamwich's texture options are at least just as appropriate as this mod's most preferable options, then perhaps they should be put against each other to see if Gamwich's beats it.

EDIT: Maybe after some of the other more pressing concerns for STEP are handled though, as I know the STEP team has a lot on the plate right now.

Edited by oqhansoloqo

• 2 years later...

Just a slight issue I am having. There is a note in the "Detailed instructions available" which states "For STEP users using Wrye Bash, download the " Soul Gems Differ All-In-One" main file and run using the WB wizard. This will allow you to install the STEP-recommended Configuration." Well.. I am not even sure what this is talking about, let alone how to do that. Perhaps some more clear instructions in how do to this are in order?

Just a slight issue I am having. There is a note in the "Detailed instructions available" which states "For STEP users using Wrye Bash, download the " Soul Gems Differ All-In-One" main file and run using the WB wizard. This will allow you to install the STEP-recommended Configuration." Well.. I am not even sure what this is talking about, let alone how to do that. Perhaps some more clear instructions in how do to this are in order?

Are you using Wrye Bash as your only mod manager?

If you're using WB, right-click on the mods and select "wizard".