The Choice is Yours (by kryptopyr)

stoppingby4now

Yeah, I had completely forgotten that there was an articles tab on the front page.  If there are articles listed for a mod, then I'll often read them before installing/updating, but I've never really paid much attention to those on the front page.

In answer to your original question. Is it possible to do both? Create a new mod page and perhaps at a later stage (after any bugs) add it to TCIS. This would allow the best of both worlds.

BTW I think this is an excellent concept. I'll be interested to see how you direct vampire aligned players to Dimhollow.

Thanks.  Oddly, it's not something I've really had requested, which I find a bit strange given it's really one of the worst offenders in terms of being forced along a specific path.  It's certainly bugged the hell out of me for awhile now and prevented me from ever trying out the vampire side of the Dawnguard quest.

I've actually resurrected a lot of existing dialogue that was either cut due to the way the quest progressed (dialogue where Tolan meets Serana after you bring her back to Fort Dawnguard), or just wasn't set up correctly (an entire branch of the dialogue tree when you first encounter Serana was missing).  So even if you play through the quest like normal, there's a still few nice dialogue additions for you.

• +1 1

Thanks for pointing out that Serana mod.  It doesn't have any conflicts with what I've done.  From what I can tell, it focuses on adding more follower and world reaction comments to Serana, whereas I've just restored existing quest dialogue.  No overlaps whatsoever, but it was worth checking.

• +1 1

• 2 weeks later...