Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer (by William Imm)

WilliamImm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've encountered an issue with unreadibly small text. I don't know what you want to do about it though...

Posted Image

Could you try to fill out the box of the disease description completely? This may not look as neat, but it makes readibility a lot better.

Edit: This was with the non-RND-version of your mod and the dawnguard and dragonborn plugins.

Thanks for the work testing the mod. I've decided to do a differnt approach with the descriptions - the mechanical effects will be in the disease name, and the description will be just the fluff. This means updating all of the plugins to match, including the RND one. It should be up by the end of day now.

Thanks for the work testing the mod. I've decided to do a differnt approach with the descriptions - the mechanical effects will be in the disease name' date=' and the description will be just the fluff. This means updating all of the plugins to match, including the RND one. It should be up by the end of day now.[/quote']

Excellent idea!

Released the 1.2 update. Now, there should be no more unreadably small text. I also included the USKP change to Witbane (and extended it to the Trap version as well), and added a Bash and NMM installer.

Just don't ask me to make a NMM installer from scratch from now on, as they are ****ing tedious to make. God...

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to follow along but I am still not sure-- sorry.

So if using RND with DG and DB which files should one get?

Still NMM Compatible - Core with Realistic Needs and Diseases v1.1?

or does Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer v1.2 include vanilla and RND?

Are the Dawnguard and Dragonborn plugins still needed?  Do they just get copied over if so?

Thanks in advance!