STEP v2.2.1 Released!

Farlo

STEP v2.2.1 has been released on the STEP Community Wiki!  Visit the STEP Nexus Page to learn more and make sure to check out this release's changelog.

Although releases will be available on the Wiki henceforth, please download the Nexus Main File in support of STEP here on the Nexus. This adds to the relevance and presence of STEP on the Nexus, which in turn helps the STEP Community grow, which is good for modding here on the Nexus and everywhere.

We're going to begin releasing smaller revisions faster, somewhere in the realm of weekly or bi-weekly updates, depending on the current "mod queue".  With this in mind, we can't advocate a proper mod manager such as Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer enough.  The ability to easily re-order, add, and remove mods will be essential to keeping STEP up to date and getting the best results.

I don't know if this is hitting anyone else but the pdf file I downloaded from nexus (after decompressing it out of the .7z) only has the first title page. File Sizes: 

STEP v2-2-1-11-2-2-1.7z - 226kb

STEP v2.2.1 Guide - 303kb

And did you try clicking the giant link on that first page...?

Somebody should repost the link to the guide at /r/skyrim.

Congratulations to the STEP team for wrapping this enormous update up!

Go for it!  I'm mostly a lurker on reddit, I'd like to hear what they have to say.

The entire STEP team deserves a standing ovation. You guys have done a remarkable job. It's been interesting to follow the various discussions, and I know I've learned a lot just by watching the process unfold. The amount of dedication that has gone into STEP is truly awe inspiring. Congratulations on a job well done!

I don't know if this is hitting anyone else but the pdf file I downloaded from nexus (after decompressing it out of the .7z) only has the first title page. File Sizes: 

STEP v2-2-1-11-2-2-1.7z - 226kb

STEP v2.2.1 Guide - 303kb

And did you try clicking the giant link on that first page...?
Disregard my last. The PDF viewer I was using did not show the link in the PDF. I do have to ask though, why distribute this way? Seems like more trouble than it is worth. 

Archived