STEP v2.2.1 Released!

Farlo

I don't know if this is hitting anyone else but the pdf file I downloaded from nexus (after decompressing it out of the .7z) only has the first title page. File Sizes: 

STEP v2-2-1-11-2-2-1.7z - 226kb

STEP v2.2.1 Guide - 303kb

And did you try clicking the giant link on that first page...?
Disregard my last. The PDF viewer I was using did not show the link in the PDF. I do have to ask though, why distribute this way? Seems like more trouble than it is worth. 

Perhaps Nexus doesn't accept PDF uploads?

This is first time that the guide is on the Wiki ONLY, so I'm guessing that they had the PDF to get casual users up-to-date with using the wiki site going forward.

On Foxit Reader: Go to Edit>>Preferences>>Trust Manager and uncheck the box (there is only one box).

On Foxit Reader: Go to Edit>>Preferences>>Trust Manager and uncheck the box (there is only one box).

It should do, but it many cases it still doesn't recognize URLs properly.  

This could vex a lot of people.  I think the simplest solution for now would be to edit the PDF to use the full text address of the wiki page as the name of the URL, so that people can see to copypaste if they're getting nowhere.

EDIT: Z was too fast on the draw. He got me.

please download the Nexus Main File in support of STEP here on the Nexus. 

Done and done. Shame I can't endorse it again :)

Great work guys, well done & congrats! Was using 2.2.1 for about a week now, it's really good! Now if we can find a mod to fix those horrible paddles in Windhelm it would be perfect :)

Anyway - why am I unable to vote it for Mod of The Month?

Ha ha! Looks like all my stuff got replaced. Oh well. :) Not sure about Lush Grass description though "Skyrim Flora Overhaul is Better." So is WATER, so is SkyUI, so is a lot of things.;) It's whole job is to make the grass lusher without .esp files - that is it. It will make SFO look better at the cost of a little FPS. I suppose I'm not sure what you mean here.

Cheers and congrats on your latest release! :)

Edit: Thanks Bes.

Ha ha! Looks like all my stuff got replaced. Oh well. :) Not sure about Lush Grass description though "Skyrim Flora Overhaul is Better." So is WATER, so is SkyUI, so is a lot of things.;) It's whole job is to make the grass lusher without .esp files - that is it. It will make SFO look better at the cost of a little FPS. I suppose I'm not sure what you mean here.

If I remember correctly, it was argued the new Skyrim Flora Overhaul looks better in game without the dense grass that Lush Grass provides. I doubt they were comparing the two, rather stating the reason for exclusion as SRO looking better on its own.

If I remember correctly, it was argued the new Skyrim Flora Overhaul looks better in game without the dense grass that Lush Grass provides. I doubt they were comparing the two, rather stating the reason for exclusion as SRO looking better on its own.

This was a decision based largely on the advice of Vurt, wh thought that LG was redundant and unnecessary with his revisions; however, I agree that LG does things differently and does have an effect. We will be including in Extreme STEP once we get the three levels of the guide implemented.

Agree that the description is not accurate. That will be changed.

Archived