STEP v2.2.1 Official Bug Reports Thread

Farlo

The BCF for Skill Interface Retexture doesn't work for me. I've been tinkering with it for a little bit (although' date=' I'll admit I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing), but nothing seems to work.  I've tried both the NMM installer V5, as instructed, as well as the manual install.  The option doesn't come up in the right-click menu under Conversions>Apply.  The BCF for the Dawnguard patch, and the mods up to this one, works though.[/quote']

I also got stuck on this for quite some time. Then I noticed the BCF file ended with _BCF instead of -BCF. Renamed it, and bam! Everything worked nice and dandy.

So that reminds me: Farlo, I have a bug report! :)

- Rename this file on the server: Skill_Interface_v5.0_7308_BCF.7z to Skill_Interface_v5.0_7308-BCF.7z and update ze links.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BCF for Skill Interface Retexture doesn't work for me. I've been tinkering with it for a little bit (although' date=' I'll admit I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing)' date=' but nothing seems to work.  I've tried both the NMM installer V5, as instructed, as well as the manual install.  The option doesn't come up in the right-click menu under Conversions>Apply.  The BCF for the Dawnguard patch, and the mods up to this one, works though.[/quote'']

I also got stuck on this for quite some time. Then I noticed the BCF file ended with _BCF instead of -BCF. Renamed it, and bam! Everything worked nice and dandy.

So that reminds me: Farlo, I have a bug report! :)

- Rename this file on the server: Skill_Interface_v5.0_7308_BCF.7z to Skill_Interface_v5.0_7308-BCF.7z and update ze links.

Will do, silly Z :P

@â—‹z929669

Well, it's really exhausting installing all the mods and stuff, i am doing this for a few days now, and it would be nice (a bonus) if the Guide "Notes" tells you the best configurations for the Gems... Like What Texture is best for what glow color. Or what a baseline would suggest, which textures and glows to choose for empty and which ones for full soul gems.

Or, even if it's not important, it would be nice, if the notes just tell you that.

OK' date=' got it. The WB installer has a preconfigured recommendation if you use WB. Otherwise there is no suggested baseline. I think that SGD may be going away soon anyway.[/quote']

Too bad that i was too lazy getting deeper into WB. I am using Mod Organizer now, i really love it and can't imagine why using another tool. Well, maybe i give WB a try... Some day. When there is a WB Guide for dummies ;)

Lockpicking Interface mod has a conflict with BethHRopt by Vano. It's a normal for the lockpick.

Unless that texture was added to the HRDLC in the latest update then we know that it's better than what Vanilla/HRDLC provides.  I still wish we could find a full changelog between the HRDLCs.

The "Tree Collison Fix" that was just added to the guide isn't set up for WB' date=' it needs a BCF.  I could try to make one, but I'm still learning, so it would probably be better if someone more experienced with WB makes one.[/quote']

You can always manually repackage the archive as well, just FYI.

The "Tree Collison Fix" that was just added to the guide isn't set up for WB' date=' it needs a BCF.  I could try to make one' date=' but I'm still learning, so it would probably be better if someone more experienced with WB makes one.[/quote'']

As I just found out, you have to do that to create a BCF anyway.  So how would I go about making it available?

The "Tree Collison Fix" that was just added to the guide isn't set up for WB' date=' it needs a BCF.  I could try to make one' date=' but I'm still learning, so it would probably be better if someone more experienced with WB makes one.[/quote'']

As I just found out, you have to do that to create a BCF anyway.  So how would I go about making it available?

Add it as an attachment to a post on the mod's thread in the Anthology and once one of us confirms it works we'll upload it to the Wiki.

2.I

Elven Weapons for Silence

When installed with Mod Organizer, error message appears "Skyrim.esm not active".

It's the only plugin i was not able to install yet.

A work around for this would be to extract the 7zip and open up the ModuleConfig.xml located in the fomod folder with notepad.

Remove the line

Hit save.

Use winrar to create the new archive and load that into Mod Organizer.