Traps Make Noise (by kryptopyr)

justjr

The Unofficial Patch pulls you out of sneak when mining as of version 1.3.0.

• MineOreScript has been fixed to prevent sneaking from becoming messed up as well as preventing respawned ore veins from becoming unmineable. (Bug #281, Bug #12000)

If you have an overriding script, it might not have carried over the fix but it would be pretty easy to carry forward. Though I don't know if it will help NPCs detect you, at least not if they are in a different room or out of line of sight.

Edited by Wormheart

OK, so that nullifies one question - about "mining breaks sneak".  Thanks for that input on it.  I'm still curious to know how NPCs react to other NPCs mining with the "Mining Makes Noise" mod.  I have not seen anyone else mention this issue anywhere besides DanielCoffey here in this forum.

Edited by oqhansoloqo

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This mod has been updated to include updates forwarded from the latest version of USLEEP.  Additionally there is now a patch that forwards the USLEEP changes to Wiseman303's Trap Fixes.  This version of the script has to override the version of the same script in Wiseman303's Trap Fixes.

In my case, I preserved the existing mod order form the STEP guide and hid the version in Wiseman303's Trap Fixes.

• +1 1

Forwarding USLEEP updates is usually something you can do yourself quite easily, when only an .esp is used. But script updates are much more tricky.

It's fortunate that kryptopyr is still actively updating her mods.

She also has plans to release updated Clothing and Clutter Fixes and CACO soon.