Wiki workflow dashboard(s)

z929669

Question

Just starting this per our admin discussions. We need to expand STEP:Main as a dashboard for accessing forms and other SMW functionality. Then we will need a prominent link to that from a number of strategic locations.

Update this OP as necessary

• Form:Mod
  • Form:ModTest
  • Form:SystemSpecs (added)
  • Form:ModTicket (added)

4 answers to this question

OK, then we need to add buttons for the forms needed by everyone. Also need to think about what else may beed to be added ... PerformanceData? I can figure it out, but anyone else that can do it in under 30 minutes, feel free (I would need to monkey around for 30 before I got it right I bet)

OK' date=' then we need to add buttons for the forms needed by everyone. Also need to think about what else may beed to be added ... PerformanceData? I can figure it out, but anyone else that can do it in under 30 minutes, feel free (I would need to monkey around for 30 before I got it right I bet)[/quote']

PerformanceData was one area that we never got around to discussing more. You had also mentioned capturing DDSOpt information at one time.

OK' date=' then we need to add buttons for the forms needed by everyone. Also need to think about what else may beed to be added ... PerformanceData? I can figure it out' date=' but anyone else that can do it in under 30 minutes, feel free (I would need to monkey around for 30 before I got it right I bet)[/quote'']

PerformanceData was one area that we never got around to discussing more. You had also mentioned capturing DDSOpt information at one time.

Performance data entry is a must I think. It should exist for every Mod Tester (with replication if simple; i.e., trial 1, trial 2 .... trial n). FPS and VRAM should be specified to make them comparable across platforms. The only comparable stat is change (given room for change, i.e., operating near the extremes will cap change).

DDSopt can wait, since Kelmych has already compiled something and the utility may yet change some.