Auto Unequip Arrows

Staind716

This is a very useful mod if you are one of those people (like me) who constantly manually unequips their arrows to get a better view of their character's armor every time you unequip your bow. Now when you unequip your bow your arrows will be unequipped also. This one may not be for everybody but I find it very useful. I have never had and trouble with this mod at all.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10753

The mod does what it says and has no conflicts. That said I don't like what it does, if you don't want to wear a quiver than don't use a bow. If you don't like how the quiver looks than there are plenty of other mods to resolve this, unfortunately they all conflict with Realistic Ragdolls except for Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows which luckily does the job quite nicely and replaces proper length arrows .

Thanks fri, I had proper length arrows sitting waiting to use in the next install but hadn't heard of the conflict issue so this is a good call. I also have been testing the OP mod and had no problems, as I use Cloaks of Skyrim it does seem more natural not to have the quiver constantly on... but then my char is primarily 'sword and board', if he were an archer I wouldn't use this mod.

Like I said this is obviously not for everyone but is useful for those of us who like to unequip our arrows when we unequip the bow. Since I am using a mage I don't like to keep them equipped this playthrough. When I use an archer character then I will just uninstall it. Very simple fix.

I'm one of those who don't like to see the quiver when i'm using an axe or casting a spell...

I've used this mod for a long time, and works fine, without conflicts. The only problem I found is that sometimes it won't work, at least until you restart the game.