Wiki edits

Okay found at least a few errors relateing to RLO (At least the do not make sense to me! :D )

First is in the USKP fixes

Expand "Cell">"Block 0">"Sub-Block 1" under Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp and select the "000580A2" node.

Drag all mismatching entries except the "Fog Far" and "Fog Clip Distance" from Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp to Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp.

One should not drag over the color values, since they are not wrong... they are just altered by RLO.

There are a few values that need to be copied over however.

Also most of the realistic room rental - RLO patch changes are redundant since RLO is later in the load order so they overwrite regardless.

No need to do the same thing twice.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay found at least a few errors relateing to RLO (At least the do not make sense to me! :D )

First is in the USKP fixes

Expand "Cell">"Block 0">"Sub-Block 1" under Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp and select the "000580A2" node.

Drag all mismatching entries except the "Fog Far" and "Fog Clip Distance" from Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp to Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp.

One should not drag over the color values, since they are not wrong... they are just altered by RLO.

There are a few values that need to be copied over however.

Also most of the realistic room rental - RLO patch changes are redundant since RLO is later in the load order so they overwrite regardless.

No need to do the same thing twice.

Regarding First Edit (i.e. 000580A2):

You DO want to do all of them including color because RLO is just using the vanilla values (not altered AT ALL by RLO except for fog values) whereas the USKP has made a fix in this area. This will likely change in a future RLO version but not now.

Second:

The edits are NOT redundant as the new records are a merge between both mods. Specifically the ownership/reference/flags and positions. The first edit is the only "redundant" one and thats because I wanted to make sure that the RLO parent was inherited not the other one when making the next 3 edits (which would have TES5Edit automatically create the parent).

Neo - thinking the RRR-BYOD patch may be unnecessary with the new USKP. Updating the last week of changes and upon doing that particular one there were no mismatched records that I saw.

And a typo, from Radiant and Unique Potions & Poisons:

Select all Bethesda ESMs, Unofficial Patch ESPs, and Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons.esp then click [OK].

Since you choose the No Glow, With Booze version as part of the guide, the ESP name is actually - Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp

Another random edit, from the aMidianborn Book of Silence USKP patch.

Open TES5Edit.

Select Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp and aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp then click [OK].

Expand "Weapon" under aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp and select the "0009F25F" node.

Drag the "CRDT - Critical Data" from Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp to aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp.

Repeat this for the "0009F260" node.

Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

You'll notice that four entries here do not carry over the CRDT data, yet we're only updating two of them. Is it your intent to leave the Crit Damage for Dagger (0) and Greatsword (9) as setup in aMidianborn?

Neo - thinking the RRR-BYOD patch may be unnecessary with the new USKP. Updating the last week of changes and upon doing that particular one there were no mismatched records that I saw.

And a typo, from Radiant and Unique Potions & Poisons:

Select all Bethesda ESMs, Unofficial Patch ESPs, and Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons.esp then click [OK].

Since you choose the No Glow, With Booze version as part of the guide, the ESP name is actually - Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp

Another random edit, from the aMidianborn Book of Silence USKP patch.

Open TES5Edit.

Select Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp and aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp then click [OK].

Expand "Weapon" under aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp and select the "0009F25F" node.

Drag the "CRDT - Critical Data" from Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp to aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp.

Repeat this for the "0009F260" node.

Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

You'll notice that four entries here do not carry over the CRDT data, yet we're only updating two of them. Is it your intent to leave the Crit Damage for Dagger (0) and Greatsword (9) as setup in aMidianborn?

RRR-BOYD patch - You are mistaken. First record (Orgnar) already showed me that. BOYD puts them into a grave where the USKP is just a generic dead body container. :)

Fixed the other two. Thanks for pointing them out.