Even Better Quest Objectives (by whickus & updated by William Imm)

WilliamImm

THe errors look benign to me. I did play through that quest on my last playthrough and didn't have any issues. I'll probably remove those records later on. I'd imagine that they were left over from some UDGP fix that was incorrect and I didn't notice and revert. There have been a few times that I've seen fixes be removed from the UPs

/edit

Sorry, just found the Support forums and I guess I'm indeed not allowed to post in here. I don't know how to delete my post so feel free to do so. Sorry again.

Sorry to interfere with you and I hope I'm allowed to post in here.

I've recently installed a new Skyrim setup starting with STEP Extended and including Even Better Quest Objectives aswell as the old Unofficial Skyrim/DG/HF/DB Patches (not the Legendary one).

Unfortunately I'm always getting the "Missing Master" thing referring to the Unofficial Legendary Patch from EBQO (aswell as the Alternate Start and Requiem patches belonging to it). I've already tried the esp you've uploaded on the last page but it doesn't change anything.

As I'm pretty unexperienced when it comes to modding I'm wondering if I got you right that one should ignore the error as it isn't substantial but only refers to some old entries in the file or if I totally overlooked some instruction telling me how to deal with the problem. Using the Legendary Patch doesn't solve anything as many esps demand for the old ones and using both "worked" but the new patch constantly complains about the old one being installed and I guess that'll lead to some problems. No need to tell me my savegames will be fked or something, I haven't really started playing yet, I'm still testing and completing my installation (just added REGS for example).

So what am I supposed to do? Sorry if you described the solution on the last pages and I didn't get it (no native speaker here) but there should be some sort of official instruction from STEP on that topic anyway. Or I'm just too dumb and seriously messed up something myself, sorry in that case! :/

Edited by elwaps

• 3 weeks later...

Finishing up my 2.2.9.2 install, I noticed there are two new hotfixes for EBQO...one is fairly straightforward, just updates the mod to 1.5.6.1. However, the other is an update to the Cutting Room Floor - EBQO patch.

As this patch is part of the compilation, how would you guys recommend I proceed?

I could install the CRF option on EBQO, then the hotfixes and get the CRF esp in my plugin list anyway, even though it is already included in the patch.

But I am unsure if I do this if everything will play nicely with the compilation.

Could I merge the CRF patch hotfix into the compilation? Again, I am unsure how this will effect things.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Fair enough, I'll just skip it for now. Thanks, Tech.

Lol go play some FO4, Ess. You guys don't owe us anything; it's awesome simply that we get the chance to use the creations of others, and for free no less. :-)

I've heard good things about FO4, but I'm waiting mainly for some of the bugs to be fixed. That, and of course all the amazing mods that the early-adopters will make! Lol ;-)

Edited by Nebulous112

• 5 months later...