STEP v2.2.2a Official Bug Reports Thread

Farlo

BUG REPORTS ONLY PLEASE!

Please post any bugs or issues that you think may be related to this release on this thread. Those issues will be fixed, if possible, in the next STEP update.

Progress on the next STEP release can be found in this forum. Make sure to check back often for updates!

Mentioned it here before I saw this thread, Terrain Bump is missing from the Nexus. Still available on the workshop, no notice of why it's down.

ErrorThe site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...Mod not found

Mentioned it here before I saw this thread, Terrain Bump is missing from the Nexus. Still available on the workshop, no notice of why it's down.

ErrorThe site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...Mod not found

As I said in that thread, unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that.  I'll add a note to the mod.

I don't think there's any reason yet to think that these are STEP bugs.  You've posted a number of problems in the support forum, and they've been resolved, which is great.  Let's be patient and leave these in the support forum too until we have good reason to suspect bugs in STEP.  :thumbsup:

I don't think there's any reason yet to think that these are STEP bugs.  You've posted a number of problems in the support forum, and they've been resolved, which is great.  Let's be patient and leave these in the support forum too until we have good reason to suspect bugs in STEP.  :thumbsup:

Will do. My fault.