STEP v2.2.2a Official Bug Reports Thread

Farlo

Now that SkyUI 3.2 has been released and includes a map menu, the install order for NACIM in the STEP guide needs to be changed to have NACIM load after SkyUI. NACIM also needs the SkyUI 3.2 patch. I posted a message in the STEP Mod Anthology section about this.

Now that SkyUI 3.2 has been released and includes a map menu' date=' the install order for NACIM in the STEP guide needs to be changed to have NACIM load [b']after[/b] SkyUI. NACIM also needs the SkyUI 3.2 patch. I posted a message in the STEP Mod Anthology section about this.

I've updated the note and added it to the Dev thread.  Perhaps we should rush a fix out as v2.2.2a so that people aren't missing out until next weekend.

The BCF for Skill Interface Retexture is still for v5.0, but the mod has been put in WB format so a bcf is only needed if someone wants to write a wizard. The current wizard.txt in the archive is just a blank text file.

EDIT: Also, on the Dawnguard version the Wizard installer has an error.

Line 34: SelectSubPackage "20 Vampire Version" should be SelectSubPackage "20 Vampire Version - Red"