Realistic Teeth ( by Anton0028 and Brumbek)

DCS78

Sorry to hijack this thread guys' date=' but zzjay has made new HD teeth textures in this simple mod: Smile in HD.

Perhaps it can be considered as an interesting ressource-friendly alternative ? What do you think ? :)

p.s.: at the same time it helps reducing the Colgate (pure white) or Meridol (yellow) effects nicely.

That was the link we were talking about above ;-)
Oops! I didn't follow the conversation. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so what do we need?

I'ld say screen comparisons and a benchmark (FPS, VRAM, RAM) when spawning 50 to 100 bretons in Whiterun market place. The number has to be that high, because in the civil war missions the big battle have about 40 or more npc running around, so we need to ensure stability and playability is good enough with the mod STEP will include.

Benchmarking:

1. Baseline STEP 2.2.4

2. Baseline STEP 2.2.4 with Realistic Teeth

3. Baseline STEP 2.2.4 with Smile HD

1. Extreme STEP 2.2.4

2. Extreme STEP 2.2.4 with Realistic Teeth

3. Extreme STEP 2.2.4 with Smile HD

Any volunteers?

OK, so what do we need?

I'ld say screen comparisons and a benchmark (FPS, VRAM, RAM) when spawning 50 to 100 bretons in Whiterun market place. The number has to be that high, because in the civil war missions the big battle have about 40 or more npc running around, so we need to ensure stability and playability is good enough with the mod STEP will include.

Benchmarking:

1. Baseline STEP 2.2.4

2. Baseline STEP 2.2.4 with Realistic Teeth

3. Baseline STEP 2.2.4 with Smile HD

1. Extreme STEP 2.2.4

2. Extreme STEP 2.2.4 with Realistic Teeth

3. Extreme STEP 2.2.4 with Smile HD

Any volunteers?

Good postulate for testing ... however, I am liking the smile HD mod a lot, and that should be a contender for this round too. No performance testing necessary for that one, but Realistic teeth MUST be vetted as performance neutral or fair trade-off.

I just installed this mod and find that it is so large due to the inclusion of all the facegen data. These are also high-poly meshes, which will cost in performance. The textures can be reduced though. In the end, this should cost a bit more than HD Teeth, but not too much more I wouldn't think and only due to the meshes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...