SKSE 1.6.11 or 1.6.9?

peppergomez

Do we want to install 1.6.9 or 1.6.11? I assume 1.6.9 if running 1.8.151.07, which is the version of Skyrim I am running.

Which actually rasises the larger question- are most folks running the latest (beta) patch for Skyrim, version 1.9.29.0? It looks like a good patch, and will eventually be mandatory and incorporated into STEP. So I see no need not to install it now, unless installing beta patches is generally not a good idea when following the STEP process.

Thanks.

I've been using v1.9 since an updated SKSE was made available without a ton of issues. I've had a few CTDs and infinite loading screens, but I think that's a problem unrelated to this patch.

Fuz ro doh, Nitpick, Uncapper, and other DLL mods are likely not working.

I've been using v1.9 since an updated SKSE was made available without a ton of issues. I've had a few CTDs and infinite loading screens' date=' but I think that's a problem unrelated to this patch.[/quote']

Fuz ro doh' date=' Nitpick, Uncapper, and other DLL mods are likely not working.[/quote']

Is there any definitive way to check for them?  I believe Fuz Ro D'oh is at least, I'll check the Uncapper later tonight.

There should be logs in your main skyrim dir for everything SKSE loads via dll.

That's odd... Uncapper isn't creating any log file but it's definitely active, I was able to give myself 5 perks per level-up.  Fuz Ro D'oh and Nitpick say "Unsupported runtime version 091D0000" and CFM Extensions says "CFM_extensions compatible with only Skyrim 1.8.151.0" so I guess those aren't being activated after all.  I hope the authors are quick about updating :P

That's odd... Uncapper isn't creating any log file but it's definitely active, I was able to give myself 5 perks per level-up.  Fuz Ro D'oh and Nitpick say "Unsupported runtime version 091D0000" and CFM Extensions says "CFM_extensions compatible with only Skyrim 1.8.151.0" so I guess those aren't being activated after all.  I hope the authors are quick about updating :P
"C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE also has some logs.

"C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE also has some logs.
Only mention of the Uncapper there was in SKSE.log: "plugin C:\Steam...\Plugins\\SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll loaded correctly", but I guess that means it works.

Shademe said updates might take a while, which sucks :(