Categorised Favorites Menu mod

doveman

Question

What are people currently doing about Categorised Favorites Menu mod, as I was just looking at the update (v0.1.14) but Categorized Favorites Menu Config mod says it was last updated for CFM 0.1.11 and I think that's needed for various other mods that we use such as Jaysus Swords and Weapons of the Third Era?

4 answers to this question

Thanks, that's a relief then as CFM seems to have to match the Skyrim version so if I couldn't update CFM because CFM config didn't support it anymore, I'd have to choose between dumping CFM or not updating Skyrim!

oh and cannot recall whether I did this but I had this saved in a txt file at around the date I reinstalled in case it helps...

For a quick better sorting fix, open skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\auto_favorites.cfg in notepad, delete what's in there and put in:

[config]
hotkey = -2

[keywords]
restore health -
restore magicka -
restore stamina -
regenerate health -
regenerate magicka -
regenerate stamina -
invisibility -
fortify escape -
restore health *
restore magicka *
restore stamina *
regenerate health *
regenerate magicka *
regenerate stamina *
invisibility *
fortify escape *

For the current stuff favmenumodder has. Obviously it can be customized to taste.

Delete the ones with asterisks after if you don't want player created potions in the list.

EDIT: as I dont have that file in that location I guess I didn't do it, but posting in case it helps someone else. I think it came off nexus somewhere :)