v2.2.5 Development

z929669

Smart Souls and Nitpick have been updated.

Why exactly don't we use Smart Souls anymore? Is Acquisitive Soul Gems doing what it did?

Fuz Ro D-oh has also been updated - which was really the update I was looking for myself. As for Smart Souls - Acquisitive Soul Gems is doing what it did and more without being broken because of a sudden update to the game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I've got sth I wanted to talk about for quite a while now on my to-do-list:

the iLargeIntRefCount-tweak... why is it in STEP?

I've proven that it causes CTD when entering interiors (especially after Dragonborn came out) and I've actually never had any issues entering an interior without this tweak. So what is it supposed to do and why should we still keep it in STEP?

OK, I've got sth I wanted to talk about for quite a while now on my to-do-list:

the iLargeIntRefCount-tweak... why is it in STEP?

I've proven that it causes CTD when entering interiors (especially after Dragonborn came out) and I've actually never had any issues entering an interior without this tweak. So what is it supposed to do and why should we still keep it in STEP?

I think a few of the tweaks we have in STEP aren't needed for everyone. For example, the Z-Fighting tweaks...I've never had any issues with this and find it's more for gamers that increase their FOV (which I do not). The iBlur also should no longer be touch from all my testing. Just leave it on its default unless shadow striping occurs.

I've been using the Breezehome Fully Upgradable mod, which I like for the enchanter table as well as other features, and I need a large value of iLargeIntRefCount or I get the infinite loading bug when I try to enter the house.

It's best to make threads for each of the mods you mentioned in the Mod Suggestions forum, instead of just simply posting them here.

Then again, anything that you can find that fits within the STEP Mandate would benefit it. While these might not make it into this release, they might do so later. Even obscure mods are welcome here, as long as they are of sufficient quality.

It's best to make threads for each of the mods you mentioned in the Mod Suggestions forum, instead of just simply posting them here.

Then again, anything that you can find that fits within the STEP Mandate would benefit it. While these might not make it into this release, they might do so later. Even obscure mods are welcome here, as long as they are of sufficient quality.

Ditto. Mods must be vetted in Mod Suggestions before they apply here.

Following this page ' date=' Distant Decal Fix seems to have become obsolete since the version 1.3.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

Shouldn't we remove it from STEP ? 

Same for StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp, in SMIM shouldn't we add a comment in the wiki ?

I noticed he said that but there are multiple more meshes in the Distant Decal Fix than in the USKP right now.

As for the SMIM esp... I looked and the USKP does in fact make it fully obsolete. However, the TernFix esp for Dragonborn is NOT obsolete.