Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

I believe you should load the qotsafans stats after balbors because qotsafans has been updated more recently.

The procedure you describe is correct, howeve you shouldn't need to do it like that. If you just run all patches at once through SUM after you created the bashed patch, it'll take care of all and you just need to enable all the disabled esps after it is done. 

That said, I say 'shouldn't' because I found that sometimes SUMdoes not incorporate the changes from the 'pre-reproccer' esp, so I always select that one and then run SUM. 

With regards to ASIS... If you run into CTDs in exteriors, try to disable the inscreased spawn system. 

Great, thanks for the reply Nearox.

I'll see how the increases spawns go. I only have it set very low with max spawns +2 and the chances of that are slim. I only wanted it to give a small bit of variety, I don't want swarms of Draugr handing me my arse.

I'm a bit lost as to why these patches are needed tbh. I was under the impression that the reproccer took care of things like Immersive Armor. Certainly, after running the reproccer, it adds IA, IW etc to the masters.

The only other thing I'm not sure about are the ASIS blocklists. I added the automatic perks on the first page of this thread, but I'm unsure whether I have to add any mods to it. Am I right in thinking that only mods that actually spawn new NPCs need to be added? If that is the case, I don't think I have any installed.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I uninstalled increased spawns in the end but I'm getting a lot of speedactuator error messages in my log. Is this normal?

03:58:13PM] Error: Unable to call AddItem - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack: [ (FF000D94)].Actor.AddItem() - "" Line ? [None].xxxSpeedActuator.actuate() - "xxxSpeedActuator.psc" Line 6

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now I DO need some help :)

I'm using Mod Organizer.

1) I Installed SkyRe

2) Installed ReProccer and executed it

3) Installed Balbor and Steelsouls SkyRe ReProccer Project

4) Installed ReProccer patches by quotsafan

In that order.

Now my questions are:

a) I have Book Covers (Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn) and I used the Book Covers patch option in quotsafan's patches. Do I need anything else? There was no option for Dawnguard/Dragonborn. Well, as a matter of fact the Book Covers option said something about Dawnguard and there was a Hearthfire option but if was so confusing (sorry guys but all the indications including the original post are way too sloppy :( ).

b) I now have Overwrite in red on the left panel and a SkyProc Patchers folder inside \ModOrganizer\overwrite

c) I installed the Audio Overhaul patch for SkyRe after the four steps previously mentioned. Do I need to use ReProccer again?

I'm trying my best but I don't know if this last step of my Skyrim modding (SkyRe) is ok or I did something wrong. How do I check? I feel LOST.

My mod list:

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+SkyUI
+Acquisitive Soul Gems
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+No Twitching Dragon Death Animation
+Better Dialogue Controls
+Better MessageBox Controls
+Lockpick graduation by Lilyu
+Categorized Favorites Menu
+Immersive HUD - iHUD
+A Matter of Time
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod Update 1.58
+Skyrim HD - 2K Dungeons
+Skyrim HD - 2K Landscape
+Skyrim HD - 2K Misc
+Skyrim HD - 2K Towns
+Skyrim HD - 2K Riften
+Enhanced Distant Terrain
+Enhanced Distant Terrain 2
+Enhanced Distant Terrain 2 - Dragonborn
+A Quality World Map
+Climates of Tamriel v3
+SFO Basic (edited, replacements only)
+SFO - Dragonborn addon (edited, replacements only)
+Glowing Ore Veins
+Pure Waters
+Pure Waters - Dawnguard
+Pure Waters - Dragonborn
+Footprints
+Footprints - Ash
+Project Optimization
+DYNAVISION
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Enhanced Lights and FX - Dawnguard
+Enhanced Lights and FX - Dragonborn
+Enhanced Lights and FX - SMIM Meshes
+XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement
+XCE - Dawnguard
+Beards
+Better fitting Glass Helmet
+Daedric Armor and weapon Improvement
+Nightingale Prime HD
+Immersive Armors
+Immersive Weapons
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC
+aMidianBorn - Textures for Immersive Armors
+Immersive Creatures
+SkyFalls and SkyMills
+Windmills resized
+Splash of Rain
+Running with your bow
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Enhanced Blood Textures - 1024 Textures
+Enhanced Blood Textures - Dragonborn and Dawnguard
+The Dance of Death
+Wet and Cold
+Book Covers
+No Sneak Attack Sound
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Climates of Tamriel compatibility patch
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Legendary patch
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Enhanced Blood patch
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Wet and Cold patch
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul
+Heart of the Beast - Alpha Sound
+Better Stealth AI for Followers
+Better Stealth AI for Followers - Update to v3.3
+Dual Wield Blocking Animations
+Dual Wield Parrying
+Player Size Adjuster
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+Guess the Distance
+Wearable Lanterns
+Convenient Horses
+Convenient Horses - Alternative Skins
+Move it Dammit
+No NPC Greetings - Slightly Reduced Distance
+Run For Your Lives
+When Vampires Attack
+Deadly Dragons
+Predator Vision
+Moonlight Tales
+IMAGINATOR
+Werewolf Perks Expanded
+Winter Is Coming
+360 Walk and Run Plus
+Realistic Needs and Diseases
+Disease Descriptions
+Disease Descriptions - Dawnguard
+Disease Descriptions - Dragonborn
+Frostfall
+TTYM - Think To Yourself Messages
+TTYM - Frostfall Module
+No Skill Limit
+Community Uncapper
+SkyRe
+ReProccer
+Balbor and Steelsouls SkyRe ReProccer Project
+ReProccer Patches by qotsafan
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - SkyRe patch
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

My load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SPIKE.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SplashofRain.esp
AOS.esp
AOS_DGDB Patch.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
GuessDistance.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
WetandCold.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
Player Size Adjuster.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
daedric_phelm.esp
DragonbornArmorFix.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
AOS_SkyRe Patch.esp
AOS_SkyRe-AFTER Patch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
SkyFalls Plus SkyMills - All DLC.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AOS_EBT Patch.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
NoSneakAttackSound.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
No Skill Limit.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
Beards.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
moveit.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
TTYM - Frostfall Module.esp
Purewaters.esp
PurewatersDG.esp
PurewatersDB.esp
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
AOS_WetandCold Patch.esp
Pre ReProccer IW aMidianSS IA Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
ReProccerDragonborn.esp
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp
qotsafans Books + Book Covers Skyrim Patch.esp

I would appreciate your help.

Well the guide is at least a little outdated. I'll possibly look into making an updated one around Christmas (read after I finish my texture video among other things). Hopefully soon in the next few days after I get out from under this deadline I'll be able to add the mods that aren't in STEP but are in Skyrim Revisited and this guide to fresh profiles. After that I'll see about helping you out, as it is right now I probably should get back to my course work.

Thank you phazer11 ! I hope I can sort this out today/tomorrow tho, but thanks for your kindness (and if I can help you in any way just let me know).

michaelrw helped me A LOT these past few days with some basic modding lessons and gave me the tools so I can learn a lot more. I'm finding people around here to be really nice and helpful :)

Oh and btw, sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Argentina.

See my replies in yellow:

I'm using Mod Organizer.

1) I Installed SkyRe

In that order.

Now my questions are:

a) I have Book Covers (Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn) and I used the Book Covers patch option in quotsafan's patches. Do I need anything else? There was no option for Dawnguard/Dragonborn. Well, as a matter of fact the Book Covers option said something about Dawnguard and there was a Hearthfire option but if was so confusing (sorry guys but all the indications including the original post are way too sloppy :( ).

Install this mod with whatever option you need, according to your mod list.

b) I now have Overwrite in red on the left panel and a SkyProc Patchers folder inside \ModOrganizer\overwrite

That's good. That's where ReProccer is placing its file.

c) I installed the Audio Overhaul patch for SkyRe after the four steps previously mentioned. Do I need to use ReProccer again?

Yes, it's best to rerun ReProccer after each mod change in your game.

I'm trying my best but I don't know if this last step of my Skyrim modding (SkyRe) is ok or I did something wrong. How do I check? I feel LOST.

If you aren't a seasoned modder, I wouldn't start with such a task as this guide. It's for more experienced players I would say. Start with something smaller (STEP? :) ) and learn along the way.

I'm using Mod Organizer.

1) I Installed SkyRe

In that order.

Now my questions are:

If you aren't a seasoned modder, I wouldn't start with such a task as this guide. It's for more experienced players I would say. Start with something smaller (STEP? :) ) and learn along the way.

Hey rootsrat, thank you for your answer :).

Thing is, there isn't a "book covers dawnguard, heartfire, dragonborn" option. I think the main problem here is that at this moment I lack the knowledge to see when a certain mod needs a compatibility patch :(

Awesome. So I just let it sit there?

That was a stupid question because I knew that. Sorry, my mistake.

If you aren't a seasoned modder, I wouldn't start with such a task as this guide. It's for more experienced players I would say. Start with something smaller (STEP? Smile ) and learn along the way.

I did. Already used a lot of mods and alternatives and STEP was my guide. STEP gave me an idea of what my installation order should be and those mods were the base to finding good alternatives. I "restarted" my modding two times: the first time because I made stupid mod decisions and the second one because I was using NMM and I was hating it. That's when I edited my previous post and started using Mod Manager and selected the mods that I really wanted after a lot of testing.

Now I'm happy with my mod list and the only mod that I didn't use is SkyRe, but I WANT IT SO BAD. Everything is in place now, everything but SkyRe :P

I feel I'm so close to having the game I want to play if I can solve this thing :).

I'm using Mod Organizer.

1) I Installed SkyRe

In that order.

Now my questions are:

Hey rootsrat, thank you for your answer :).

Thing is, there isn't a "book covers dawnguard, heartfire, dragonborn" option. I think the main problem here is that at this moment I lack the knowledge to see when a certain mod needs a compatibility patch :(

Awesome. So I just let it sit there?

That was a stupid question because I knew that. Sorry, my mistake.

If you aren't a seasoned modder, I wouldn't start with such a task as this guide. It's for more experienced players I would say. Start with something smaller (STEP? Smile ) and learn along the way.

I did. Already used a lot of mods and alternatives and STEP was my guide. STEP gave me an idea of what my installation order should be and those mods were the base to finding good alternatives. I "restarted" my modding two times: the first time because I made stupid mod decisions and the second one because I was using NMM and I was hating it. That's when I edited my previous post and started using Mod Manager and selected the mods that I really wanted after a lot of testing.

Now I'm happy with my mod list and the only mod that I didn't use is SkyRe, but I WANT IT SO BAD. Everything is in place now, everything but SkyRe :P

I feel I'm so close to having the game I want to play if I can solve this thing :).

Regarding the books patch, if you have Hearthfire, you just need the "Book Covers Skyrim Hearthfire" option. It doesn't matter if you have Dawnguard or Dragonborn.

Well, update since my last post, looking good I think. I know I'm being stubborn for not taking rootsrat advice and drop this thing but I'm eager to learn and learning a lot indeed :)

What I did was (in that order):

- Installed Community Uncapper

- Installed SkyRe (community uncapper .ini replaced)

- Installed ReProccrer

- Installed Balbor and Steelsouls SkyRe ReProccer Project (skipped NONPLAYERfix)

- Installed SkyRe ReProccer Compatibility Patches by qotsafan

- Installed Unofficial SkyRe Patch (SkyRe main, races and enemy scaling fixes, I'm not using Standing Stones).

- Executed ReProccer.jar

Now, lets see:

- Balbor and Steelsoul provided: DragonbornArmorFix.esp // hothrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp // Immersive Weapons.esp // ReProccerDragonborn.esp // SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp

- ReProccer Compatibility Patches provided: Chesko_Frostfall.esp // Pre ReProccer IW aMidianSS IA Patch.esp // qotsafans Books + Book Covers Skyrim HF Patch.esp // qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp

- Unofficial SkyRe Patch provided: SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp // SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp // SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp

- ReProccer master files: https://i.imgur.com/wnirjKc.jpg

Everything cool so far (or at least that's what I think). Lots of patches and stuff. I'm trying not to forget any mod that needs patching for SkyRe (I deleted Disease Descriptions btw).

Questions about patches/mods:

1) Two questions about FCqt patches: is SkyRe-USP Patch.esp still required? (my guess is YES). What about ASG-AWE-SkyRe Patch.esp? I only have Acquisitive Soul Gems.

2) What about Enhanced Blood Textures? Googled but couldn't find a single patch. Anyway, I would like to ask something. In theory, SkyRe has a conflict with EBT. Thing is, I can find those .pex files inside SkyRe plugins folder but there's nothing in EBT plugins folder. How does this work? I'm really curious about it.

3) Do you guys see any mod in my modlist that needs to be patched?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.