Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

1) Skyre-USP patch: Not necessary and redundant by now. ASG-AWE-Skyre Patch: Not necessary because you should only use Smart Souls with USKP 2.0 and leave ASG out. I think the only issues AWE and Skyre have is that some AWE effects are not applied correctly. If you dont want to patch it yourself, make sure that AWE loads before Skyre in the esp load order to ensure your game works as it is supposed to.

2. I haven't used both together, but I would let Skyre/Unofficials Skyre overwrite EBT at any time and then see if it works. Especially since they alter the same scripts. Those scripts in the picture used to cause tons of papyrus bloat issues before unofficial skyre incorporated them (they were made by steve40). 

3. At this stage you should really just fire up your game and do some test runs to see if it is stable in exteriors. Use console command 'player.setav speedmult 500' & 'tgm'. Then run around the map and enter every city briefly. If it doesnt crash or only crashes near the end you are probably stable enough for a decent playthrough - assuming no gamebreaking esp conflicts exist.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Skyre-USP patch: Not necessary and redundant by now. ASG-AWE-Skyre Patch: Not necessary because you should only use Smart Souls with USKP 2.0 and leave ASG out. I think the only issues AWE and Skyre have is that some AWE effects are not applied correctly. If you dont want to patch it yourself, make sure that AWE loads before Skyre in the esp load order to ensure your game works as it is supposed to.

2. I haven't used both together, but I would let Skyre/Unofficials Skyre overwrite EBT at any time and then see if it works. Especially since they alter the same scripts. Those scripts in the picture used to cause tons of papyrus bloat issues before unofficial skyre incorporated them (they were made by steve40). 

3. At this stage you should really just fire up your game and do some test runs to see if it is stable in exteriors. Use console command 'player.setav speedmult 500' & 'tgm'. Then run around the map and enter every city briefly. If it doesnt crash or only crashes near the end you are probably stable enough for a decent playthrough - assuming no gamebreaking esp conflicts exist.

1) I'm not using AWE so I guess I'm just going to check Smart Souls ASAP.

2) Roger. I'm gonna leave it as it is now and keep an eye on EBT.

3) Aye aye. I was just about to check my load order and start to test the game. I only asked because maybe I was missing some big conflict and I had no idea. 

You only need the Immersive Weapons and Immersive Armors ESP replacers from Balbor's. Qotsafan has integrated the fixes from the Dragonborn ESPs and the Crafting Fix in his ESPs.

So, what about the other 3 ESPs (DragonbornArmorFix.esp, ReProccerDragonborn.esp, SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp) from Balbor? There's no point in keeping them then.

I understand that qotsafan has integrated those fixes but I don't know where. I took a look at qotsafan patches with TES5Edit and they're working with different files if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you Nearox and WilliamImm! 

I did some testing earlier today and almost everything went smoothly. I entered cities a couple of times, immersion mods were working as intended, etc.

The only problems I came across that I can think of were Categorized Favorites Menu not working at all and loading times seemed to take a few seconds more than before (before = even more texture mods). I'm gonna try to fix those two problems and do a little bit more testing.

I'm very happy so far :D

Yeah, I was thinking about trying that SkyUI menu but I've become too accustomed to CFM. About the problem I was having, it was just a stupid mistake. Took me 2 minutes to figure it out :D

I'm having a problem with Frostfall tho. Meter opacity is automatically setting back to 0 thus making it invisible. Lots of people have this problem and there's no solution afaik.

Doesn't bother me that much tho.

Yeah, I was thinking about trying that SkyUI menu but I've become too accustomed to CFM. About the problem I was having, it was just a stupid mistake. Took me 2 minutes to figure it out :D

I'm having a problem with Frostfall tho. Meter opacity is automatically setting back to 0 thus making it invisible. Lots of people have this problem and there's no solution afaik.

Doesn't bother me that much tho.

Qotsafans patch for Frostfall is for Frostfall 2.4, not 2.5 with the new meters. I'm not if 2.5 requires a patch.

if using skyui, frostfall, and ihud you'll have issues with frostfall widgets. I know a workaround but can't remember off the top of my head, there are some settings you have to have on or off. I'll get back to you later today on this with the workaround, unless someone beats me to it. I don't have time right now unfortunately.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.