Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

By the way Allsunday' date=' if you do go with CFM, I've customized my one for Skyre if you want a copy of it.[/quote']

I'm trying SkyUI favorites menu right now but I would like to see your cfg :)

if using skyui' date=' frostfall, and ihud you'll have issues with frostfall widgets. I know a workaround but can't remember off the top of my head, there are some settings you have to have on or off. I'll get back to you later today on this with the workaround, unless someone beats me to it. I don't have time right now unfortunately.[/quote']

I was using SkyUI + Frostfall + iHUD a few days ago (other mods installed) and didn't have this problem, however, I'm going to check the workaround you mentioned. There's no hurry so take it easy :).

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Say guys,

I recently started a new game based on SkyRe and ASIS, but now, somewhere around level 30, I've come to regret the decision to use ASIS. No matter what I do (including setting "no extra spawns" to 625, all the other spawn settings to 0!), I get regular increasedSpawns.psc errors in my logs, and I have a very strong feeling that the mod is causing instability.

Moreover, the thing I really wanted ASIS for was to get some fancier spells, perks and potions into my NPCs' hands. However, I've since realized that some of the combat mods (Revenge of the Enemies, Supernatural AI, Sands of Time, OBIS) do a more precise job of dialing up NPC badassery.

So ... does anyone have any insight on how to get ASIS out of my game once it's there??

- The Nexus page says it's OK to just remove the whole thing - but when I try, every new papyrus log gives me 500+ lines of errors. I read soomewhere that that's actually OK ... but it scares the heck out of me.

- Another idea is to leave in ASIS-Dependency and just remove the proccer file. I've tried that, but I still get regular increasedspawn.psc errors.

- Ditto with creating a proccer fiel with all the checkboxes turned off.

What has and/or hasn't worked for you guys? I REALLY don't want to lose this save!

"10.2. SkyRe_main module has an ESP conflict with Werewolf Mastery.

Open TES5Edit.

Select WerewolfMastery.esp and SkyRe_Main.esp then click [OK].

Expand "Armor" under WerewolfMastery.esp and select the "0002AC60" node.

Right-click the column for SkyRe_Main.esp and select "Copy as override into...".

Select "" and click [OK]. In the resulting text box type "WM-SkyRe Patch".

Drag "Script" under "VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter" (Note: Not the entire "VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter" node!) from WerewolfMastery.esp to "WM-SkyRe Patch.esp".

Drag "DESC - Description" from WerewolfMastery.esp to "WM-SkyRe Patch.esp".

Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

Navigate to /overwrite and move the new file(s) to /mods/Werewolf Mastery."

I think WM has been updated since this was written.  I don't find a 0002ac60 node, or an option for "copy as override into..."  I'd like to know if this is still necessary.

• 5 weeks later...

Just a bit of necro - been following along a Skyrim Revisited install with some newer stuff from the up and coming legendary edition as well as recent mod updates. My intention is to post my results from integrating SkyRe once I get there, but first I wanted to check and make sure that I hadn't missed a message and there was a new wiki/thread/place to do so?

Edit: Current 'big' divergences - I'm leaving Frostfall and Wet'n'Cold out (although I want to play with both!) as there are too many reports of scripts clogging a game up. I am reserving the right to integrate them later. Also killed off Footsteps, Player Headtracking, Enhanced Blood Textures, and Burn Freeze Shock, same reason, but I don't miss them as much.

From the Legendary Edition, I've integrated most of the texture mods but have left off Clothing and Clutter Fixes as well as Weapon and Armor Fixes for reasons of wide sweeping edits that I assume will conflict with Skyre as well as the 'Fixes' mods. I have switched to ELFX, Realistic Water Two, and Audio Overhaul Skyrim, but not gotten to the SkyRe integration phase yet, so this is just a 'currently working' pre-SkyRe placeholder.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a bit of necro - been following along a Skyrim Revisited install with some newer stuff from the up and coming legendary edition as well as recent mod updates. My intention is to post my results from integrating SkyRe once I get there, but first I wanted to check and make sure that I hadn't missed a message and there was a new wiki/thread/place to do so?

Edit: Current 'big' divergences - I'm leaving Frostfall and Wet'n'Cold out (although I want to play with both!) as there are too many reports of scripts clogging a game up. I am reserving the right to integrate them later. Also killed off Footsteps, Player Headtracking, Enhanced Blood Textures, and Burn Freeze Shock, same reason, but I don't miss them as much.

From the Legendary Edition, I've integrated most of the texture mods but have left off Clothing and Clutter Fixes as well as Weapon and Armor Fixes for reasons of wide sweeping edits that I assume will conflict with Skyre as well as the 'Fixes' mods. I have switched to ELFX, Realistic Water Two, and Audio Overhaul Skyrim, but not gotten to the SkyRe integration phase yet, so this is just a 'currently working' pre-SkyRe placeholder.

I would be intersested to see how this pans out for you. And I want this project revived:D.
  • 1 month later...

I've just installed the majority of the Legendary edition along with SkyRe, ASIS, and a few others as well (Revenge of the Enemies). While the conflicts are onerous to go through, and often mods are overwriting other mods for no good reason, once you get through all the clutter it's absolutely worth it. It creates such a different experience.

That being said, at level 2 I ran into a briar heart that appeared to be moving at super speed. He dual wielded, and pretty much wrecked myself and Uthgerd (again, we were level 2, so it's not that hard a task!)

I'm going to fiddle some more, but I'm not sure you can get it to the place where it's an EASY install, but it's a worthwhile install.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.