Telvanni Reborn (by Mystery Modder)

EssArrBee

I know this was already accepted...but has it been compared to the Telvanni textures from the Architecture file from Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul? These are also done quite nice. Especially the stairs. They do not touch the giant mushrooms so perhaps a combination of these two can be used? I personally install this over Telvanni Reborn.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42348/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D42348&pUp=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't get your hopes up, I created an entire Telvanni town + player tower (Tel Nalta II) and I managed to get in contact with skunky123 about whats going on and if the textures would be re-uploaded or not, because lets face it these textures are really sweet and kind of essential for my mod.

Basically he said they will never be uploaded again, anywhere, and then he reported me to the moderators on the Nexus, quite an aggressive guy that didn't help me one bit but instead threw threats my way.

I'm not sure if hes angry or what, but hes using me as hes punching bag, that's for sure.

And I'm like 90% sure that skunky123 and MysteryModder are the same person after what just happened.

But in the meanwhile it seems that some people have uploaded "Telvanni Reborn" on Reddit, so with a bit of searching its still "illegally" obtainable.

Edited by Ac3s

I still have all of the textures from step, that can't be downloaded anywhere. So I could upload them somewhere, if needed. Let's say as a thank you for giving me all the help with all the questions I had on this forum. Just suggest me a good option on where i could uplod this.

I still have all of the textures from step, that can't be downloaded anywhere. So I could upload them somewhere, if needed. Let's say as a thank you for giving me all the help with all the questions I had on this forum. Just suggest me a good option on where i could uplod this.

They can't be reuploaded without the author's permissions and I've already checked into that. The permissions for his mods were locked down so without getting permission directly, we couldn't do that.