XP32 Maximum Skeleton (by XP32)

WilliamImm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I think there is a problem with the XP32 Maximum skeleton post 1.6b at least for me. I know a few other people had issues with the 1.7 update as well;. I just tried both version 1.8c and v1.81 ran FNIS as usual and it played fine for a bit. It allowed me to get past the bed for Alternate start unlike v1.7 but it randomly froze the game either as Ralof was telling you to get up after Alduin shows up in the Helgen intro or during combat in the Helgen Keep dungeon (pretty randomly too). I also tried diabling Player Headtracking, AutoPV and Face to Face Conversatin and no dice freezes in the same spots.

I switch back to v1.6b and no freezes so far I was able to get out of Helgen and to the path to Riverwood no problems.

Just wanted to get people's feedback to make sure I wasn't the only one.

If you'd like to help me with ENB's I have a thread in this forum.

I asked a question about the XP32 skeleton and skyrim revisited yesterday in the skyrim revisited pre-release post but didn't get any feedback. Lot of posts came directly and quite quickly after mine so I don't think anybody noticed it. Anyway, quoting myself (sort of):

I have installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton with the correct options and not using integrated fomod installer. My arrow quiver is on the hip but my female character draws arrows from the back. Installing "Belt-Fastened Quivers animations only" fixes this. When checking conflicts Belt-Fastened Quivers doesn't overwrite XP32 and none of the files from Belt-Fastened Quivers can be found in the XP32 installer ("XPMS 1-8c NMM-BAIN Installer-26800-1-8c.7z") as far as I can tell. If I understand correctly these files are supposed to be in XP32? If they are not shouldn't Belt-Fastened Quivers be reincluded in skyrim revisited?

I asked a question about the XP32 skeleton and skyrim revisited yesterday in the skyrim revisited pre-release post but didn't get any feedback. Lot of posts came directly and quite quickly after mine so I don't think anybody noticed it. Anyway, quoting myself (sort of):

I have installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton with the correct options and not using integrated fomod installer. My arrow quiver is on the hip but my female character draws arrows from the back. Installing "Belt-Fastened Quivers animations only" fixes this. When checking conflicts Belt-Fastened Quivers doesn't overwrite XP32 and none of the files from Belt-Fastened Quivers can be found in the XP32 installer ("XPMS 1-8c NMM-BAIN Installer-26800-1-8c.7z") as far as I can tell. If I understand correctly these files are supposed to be in XP32? If they are not shouldn't Belt-Fastened Quivers be reincluded in skyrim revisited?

I had problem since 1.7 with the XP32 Installer so from now on I always manually install it.

Inside the XP32 archive, the Belt-Fasted Quivers animation are in the folder 01 BOLT1 or 01 BOLTC.

If you are using Frostfall... you need to use BOLTC.

And if you are NOT using Frostfall... you need to use BOLT1.

Try this. Hopefully it will fix it.

If you want to fully install manually,

you need the files within 00 Skeleton Rig and either BHD B1HS Chesko (If you are using Frostfall) or BHD B1HS.

Edit 2:

It doesn't look like they are intended to be included, XP32 just provides a link to the Chesko's mod on the description page.

FCqt Wrote

I had problem since 1.7 with the XP32 Installer so from now on I always manually install it.

Inside the XP32 archive, the Belt-Fasted Quivers animation are in the folder 01 BOLT1 or 01 BOLTC.

If you are using Frostfall... you need to use BOLTC.

And if you are NOT using Frostfall... you need to use BOLT1.

Try this. Hopefully it will fix it.

If you want to fully install manually,

you need the files within 00 Skeleton Rig and either BHD B1HS Chesko (If you are using Frostfall) or BHD B1HS.

Just checked the v1.81 archive and the 01 BOLT folders only contain meshes, no animations. Looks like Belt-Fastened Quivers is still needed for the animations.

Edit 3:

Ugg, looks like they were included in versions 1.7b and 1.71 but not in 1.8 to 1.81.

I will try that and get back to you. But yeah I figured people's posts were getting buried in the other threads so I made this one. Manual install works huh, very weird.

Neo how exactly have you been installing it?

Out of curiosity I wonder which option I'd need to have swords at hips daggers on back. The swords on back seem clunky if it's not a greatsword to me.

I will try that and get back to you. But yeah I figured people's posts were getting buried in the other threads so I made this one. Manual install works huh, very weird.

Neo how exactly have you been installing it?

Out of curiosity I wonder which option I'd need to have swords at hips daggers on back. The swords on back seem clunky if it's not a greatsword to me.

What I'd like would be swords at hips, daggers strapped to thighs/calves/in the boots and 2H weapons/shields on back. XD Daggers at the back seem awkward to me. I've tried installing everything with and without the integrated installers and still getting weirdness; might be time to do a manual installation.

True if this doesn't work I think I'll be switching back to SkullTyrant's custom skeletons.

@Luinithill SkullTyrants's skeleton's offer that capability I think it's custom skeleton 105 or 106 you'd need. IDK if it has dagger's at ankles. There's also one for Armed to the Teeth as well if you like that idea.

@Neo do we install the animations as well?

True if this doesn't work I think I'll be switching back to SkullTyrant's custom skeletons.

@Luinithill SkullTyrants's skeleton's offer that capability I think it's custom skeleton 105 or 106 you'd need. IDK if it has dagger's at ankles. There's also one for Armed to the Teeth as well if you like that idea.

@Neo do we install the animations as well?

Problem with Skulltyrant's CSR is that IIRC those skeletons aren't complete, they're missing information so that animations won't work well.

I am hoping this is a good place to ask this.

For Skyrim Revisited is it advised to install the back-hip dagger and the back sword animations? It does not say so I know I just want to make sure. Also, if there is reason why not? Curious. Have not tried them.