Wet and Cold - Ashes (by isoku)

WilliamImm

Seems like a no issue add to me. Essential for those with Dragonborn. May want to put a warning in for Khajit users? I've already encountered said issue just using Wet and Cold. (Can't say if the ash effects hurt them. Wet ones do, snow ones do not. Can't test it because I do not have Dragonborn).

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress on this one at all? I mean, the new version of Live Another Life allows for a start in Solstheim - so, basically, testing would just be running this mod for a period of time and seeing if any unexpected issues pop up along the way.

• 4 weeks later...

I see no reason not to mark this one as accepted as an optional for those with Dragonborn. A link can simply be provided in the notes for Wet & Cold for DB users. Any second that?

Gladly seconded, been using this since it's release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've been happily using this mod since I first found it, and I've had no issues with it.

Though...shouldn't we make sure that the listing for it is consistent with other mods? We have some mods, like Unique Region Names, where the Dragonborn part of it is a separate file and listed in the notes (it should probably be actually linked), but then other mods, like XCE-Dawnguard, which is listed as a normal mod in the guide, instead of in the notes for XCE.

I've been happily using this mod since I first found it, and I've had no issues with it.

Though...shouldn't we make sure that the listing for it is consistent with other mods? We have some mods, like Unique Region Names, where the Dragonborn part of it is a separate file and listed in the notes (it should probably be actually linked), but then other mods, like XCE-Dawnguard, which is listed as a normal mod in the guide, instead of in the notes for XCE.

We'll be refining the guide soon with some changes that we're discussing behind the scenes. This will one consistency that should be looked at as well.

For now, I'm marking this as accepted as no one has reported any issues with it thus far.

I see no reason not to mark this one as accepted as an optional for those with Dragonborn. A link can simply be provided in the notes for Wet & Cold for DB users. Any second that?

Yep, needs to be treated as a separate mod though, since that is how it is packaged.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...