Left Arm Underdeveloped

dem1an

Question

I just started a fresh install.  I was following the Skyrim revisited list of mods and order.  Every new male character I create has one arm longer/bigger than the other.  I've tried a variety of races.   I've tried uninstalling RaceMenu so i don't think its impacting the bicep size.  Plus these are just default presets.  Anyone have some ideas what I might have done to break this?    

Have you tried using the Race Menu plugin that lets you increase/decrease the size of the arms? You might have to do it every time you start a character but it's better than nothing.

I tried it, but I think the problem is the length is different and it really only bumps up the bicep.

Good news!  I finally figured it out.  :wallbash:I was soo very close to hanging it up.  I hate wasting money tho, because I just bough the expansions, so I tried one more time -- deleting everything including my ini files.  

It was my ini files.  I don't know what entry broke it.  I have no patience left to figure it out.  I thought I followed the guide (nothing more), but I went back to some old ini's that I had and I am off to the races! Exactly the same mods loaded (Skyrim Revisited). I have one profile in MO with the broken inis (get gimpy arm) and a new profile with my old ini's (get symmetry)!  I only get the disproportion when I recreate the character using showracemenu.  ODD!!!

Bad news!  You are stuck with me a bit longer.  Solved.

I just started a fresh install.  I was following the Skyrim revisited list of mods and order.  Every new male character I create has one arm longer/bigger than the other.  I've tried a variety of races.   I've tried uninstalling RaceMenu so i don't think its impacting the bicep size.  Plus these are just default presets.  Anyone have some ideas what I might have done to break this?    

Im having same problem my character has a bigger right arm than left though idk how to fix this i went to the thieves guild to rechange my apearance 2 times and still my character has a bigger right arm than left i am not playing on pc so i dont have any mods installed please help.