STEP v2.2.5 Official Bug Reports

z929669

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just downloaded 2.2.5. and when you click on the link it takes you to a page that explains there is no such thing on the site.

"STEP:2.2.5

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page."

Just a heads up.

EDIT: Looks like someone did mention it (Move that post from elsewhere to here for the record ... see preceding).

Fairly stunned that nobody reported that the new guide was not loading up in the past three hours .... just noticed myself after being away for awhile :whistling:

Anyway, fixed a couple more loose ends and added some info to the changelog.

Heh, I just thought the page was being worked on :)

Anyways, the 4 mods that were removed from 2.2.5 are still on the Guide (Get Snowy, Better Book Names, Barrow Button Fix and Warmer Magic Lights)

Also, I think Realistic Ragdolls & Force and Maximum Skeleton need to switch places or Ragdolls & Force will overwrite skeleton.nif, skeleton_female.nif, skeletonbeast.nif, and skeletonbeast_female.nif. I believe Maximum Skeleton already includes the settings from Realistic Ragdolls & force.

Someone removed 'Brawl Bugs Patch' from the mod list.

Maybe someone confused 'Brawl Bugs Patch' with 'Barrow Button Fix'.

Besides what Wormheart said:

Heh, I just thought the page was being worked on :)

Anyways, the 4 mods that were removed from 2.2.5 are still on the Guide (Get Snowy, Better Book Names, Barrow Button Fix and Warmer Magic Lights)

Also, I think Realistic Ragdolls & Force and Maximum Skeleton need to switch places or Ragdolls & Force will overwrite skeleton.nif, skeleton_female.nif, skeletonbeast.nif, and skeletonbeast_female.nif. I believe Maximum Skeleton already includes the settings from Realistic Ragdolls & force.

'Diverse Priests' and 'Skyrim Improved Puddles' are not in the list. According to their pages they've been accepted/are included. 'Diverse Priests' was accepted more than a week ago.

2.J. Animations & Effects -> Burn Freeze & Shock Effects -> Dawnguard users: Also install the optional Dawnguard file.

In the latest version there are 2 optionals: for either Dawnguard OR Dawnguard + Dragonborn users. The notes should be amended in the guide to reflect this.

2.J. Animations & Effects -> Burn Freeze & Shock Effects -> Dawnguard users: Also install the optional Dawnguard file.

In the latest version there are 2 optionals: for either Dawnguard OR Dawnguard + Dragonborn users. The notes should be amended in the guide to reflect this.

Anyone can update the notes ... I'd like the general community to get the hang of the interface.

Just go to the mod page, click "Edit With Form" and update the notes on the 4th tab ;)