Fore's New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS (by fore)

WilliamImm

Yes. I even set an exe to MO, set paths and everything. BTW I am using FNIS on SE. Is that the source of the problem? I went back to oldrim and every animation and fnis seems to be working fine with I run it. Only SE having problems atm.

Please clarify the following:

What game are you running it for? SSE or Classic Skyrim (sorry I refuse to use the term "oldrim")

What mod manager are you using? MO, MO2, NMM, or WB?

"Maturerim" or "Seniorrim" it is then Techers! Much better!

To be honest, I'd usually like "SE" as I think of this when someone says "SSE".

• 2 months later...

Hey

Right spot to post?

Running into issues with FNIS and STEP Extended

MO not in UAC

Steam/Skyrim not in UAC

AV disabled

FNIS Behavior V6.3   26/07/2017 2:26:14 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (99 bones)   male: Unknown (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx

Thanks for your help peoples

<EDIT> Oh, and just in case, thought I'd mention FNIS is definately checked in left-pane of MO. FNIS.esp is active, and at end of load order.

Edited by shadow1

Copied whole MO folder to another computer, and bam no problems.

So I just copy the fnis output to my game pc and all is well.

Win 10 insider build issue. Not the first I had (the other was with MO2 and wrye bash). Despite the dx9 memory benefits, this seems to be causing more problems than it solves.

Stay off the insider builds for now, I say.

• 5 months later...

I'm having a problem with it not putting generated files into the overwrite folder. I run the generator, it says it generated 94 files for 3 mods, consistence check...good, exit.....nothing. Is it possibly throwing them elsewhere? I'm not sure what to do with this. I'm using SSE version with Special Edition. (I know this is technically for oldrim, but didn't find anything for newrim FNIS) Any help? Thanks.

Edited by ThatGreezyHippie

• 2 months later...

Make sure you're using the latest version of MO2.

Hi. I'm updating mods trying to figure what FNIS file I have to download (The STEP instruction is not clear since there are several "FNIS behavior " downloads). 

And reading your comment  I realise there's a Mod Organizer 2 now ! 

I  read about it long time ago but though it was still under developpement or abandonned.

STEP doesn't say anything about MO2. Are STEP users supposed to install MO2 now (I mean for Classic Skyrim)?

Can we easily and safely  migrate from MO 1.3.11 to MO2 ? I don't wanna have to reinstall every mod. :)

Edited by guigui

Hi. I'm updating mods trying to figure what FNIS file I have to download (The STEP instruction is not clear since there are several "FNIS behavior " downloads).

And reading your comment I realise there's a Mod Organizer 2 now !

I read about it long time ago but though it was still under developpement or abandonned.

STEP doesn't say anything about MO2. Are STEP users supposed to install MO2 now (I mean for Classic Skyrim)?

Can we easily and safely migrate from MO 1.3.11 to MO2 ? I don't wanna have to reinstall every mod. :)

MO2 can be used for both versions of Skyrim...I'm doing so now. However, it's features and use are slightly different so users should look into those differences and make an informed decision. As for the FNIS statement, that was for SSE, not Skyrim LE that the STEP Guide is for.

• 7 months later...

I'm getting an error saying "ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'B:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs'.". Checking the location in question has me know that the tools folder doesn't exist but I don't think that matters since it's going through MO and the whole point is to separate them. Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this? I got a new videocard just yesterday after not being able to play Skyrim after months and I'd like to get back to playing, haha.

Managed to get it to work after browsing threads elsewhere. You have to have FNIS generate the files and folder even with the error then move everything it makes from FNIS Output to the Overwrite folder. Then run FNIS again and it'll work. After that just dump everything back in FNIS Output.