Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack (by Rafuel)

EssArrBee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

TL;DR - the STEP page links to some sex....blah blah mod and not the mod intended peoples...the big named hyperlink in the opener here does link correctly.

EDIT: it actually links to the LE version, which is not mentioned in the STEP recommendations info...

Edited by NuroDragonfly
more info

2 hours ago, NuroDragonfly said:

TL;DR - the STEP page links to some sex....blah blah mod and not the mod intended peoples...the big named hyperlink in the opener here does link correctly.

EDIT: it actually links to the LE version, which is not mentioned in the STEP recommendations info...

Link seems correct to me. Looks like the mod page on Nexus may have had some unauthorized images though.

19 hours ago, z929669 said:

Link seems correct to me. Looks like the mod page on Nexus may have had some unauthorized images though.

I just checked it - it is now linking via the WIKI page ModGroup Download hyperlink to the LE version like the this Forum links too, so i can only assume Nexus corrected it themselves for what ever it was that i did not enter into to inspect and just reported here.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:38 AM, NuroDragonfly said:

Same question/comment as with Dragon Priest Masks: which guide are you following? This mod is not included in any of the current STEP guides, so whether the Wiki is accurate or the Nexus page is in good shape doesn't matter. It's indicated right there in this topic title:  DROPPED , meaning it's no longer used.

If you're just going through all the topics in this forum and in the Skyrim SE mods forum and downloading/installing them one by one willy-nilly, you're in for a lot of trouble and pain.

Edited by Mousetick

22 minutes ago, NuroDragonfly said:

SkyrimSE Home https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimSE:Wiki

And following the 01, 02, 03, etc in alpha order...

You're going about it completely the wrong way. The Wiki is a repository of mods which may or may not be used in the STEP guide. They may have been used at some point, or may be used in the future, or were just being looked at and considered for inclusion in the guide but never actually included. It is not the guide.

Friendly advice: follow the current STEP guide https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimSE:1.0.0 and stick to it until you have completed it and run it successfully. Then you may want to deviate from it based on personal preferences.

Again, this mod has been  DROPPED  from the guide. By looking at deprecated mods and commenting on them, you're wasting time. Beginning with yours, as well as everyone else's.