Borderless Window (by virusek)

rpsgc

Question

Discussion thread:
Borderless Window by virusek
Wiki Link

Requires SKSE

A (much better IMO) alternative to SBW. Unlike SBW, this mod is just an SKSE plugin.

It allows you to run the game in a fullscreen window (borderless window). Running the game in a fullscreen window helps to remove/alleviate stuttering for some people (ATI/AMD users mainly) and it's much faster to alt+tab out of the game.

It's a good match for Double Cursor Fix (also by virusek).

Accepted for Performance STEP v2.2.6

Nice find Neo!!

I will try it when I get back home tonight!

Just for my testing purposes, If I want to completely remove borderless window and forget alt-tabbing, what should I do regarding my questions above?

(just to see how the game responds)

I do not know why but for some reason neither SkyrimTweak nor OneTweak work for me.

I have to revert back to Borderless Window 1.0 (!!) and Double cursor Fix, for them to play properly.

I really do not know what is going on as I haven't changed anything in my setup...only added these 2 new versions of the mod (one at a time) and removed the old BW and DCF.

I have Windowed mode ticked in Skyrim Launcher's Options as per SR guide, native resolution chosen (1920x1080), and also ForceBorderless=true ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true in enblocal.ini, but cannot Alt-Tab.

Any ideas guys? Am I missing something?

Out of curiosity: why not just ditch BW and use the options in ENB?

I like the single plugin solution provided by OneTweak better since it has some additional functionality.

Double cursor fix, active window in background, and window positioning, etc. Its always worked for me without issue.