Share your favourite music!

rootsrat

She's good, I know a couple people who were close to that level but I haven't been to their recitals in a while. They're usually on nights I'm away or the night before a big exam >v<.

Anyways, just realized I hadn't updated the playlist. I finally found the original music videos for several of the golden oldies (still not as good as my parents LP's, or more specifically my rips of them) Def Leppard, Journey, ZZ Top, Guns and Roses, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Queen. Enjoy!

I like variety; it's a spice of life. I set to random and let it go. TBH I get people telling me they find it weird that I have Instrumental bands and people like Lindsey Stirling in the same playlist as metal and such.

Fair enough, it's just that dubstep in particular is at the opposite end of metal. :P

As for the instrumental bands, I suppose that's because people think that metal is limited to black metal.

Nice additions to the playlist btw, especially the AC/DC

I've recently discovered this band. I think they're from Russia, but not sure. I haven't got a clue what they are singing about (I can recognise single words...), but the vibe and the video are so positive and yet somehow sad in this nostalgic way of sadness that I can't help but to stick it on loop at least once a week!

The name means Machete.

[video=youtube]

Daedelus. One of my musical heroers. This guy uses home made samplers, drum machines etc. And then he creates music like this:

[video=youtube]

He sometimes plays full blast on a rooftop of the internet radio DubLab that he's invloved in:

(see those machines? He built them himself!)

[video=youtube]

Just listen to his music and to what he has to say.

Simply - I love this guy!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice.As for my playlist I updated it with a song an album I forgot I had and I have to say for this particular song I like the cover better than the original.[video=youtube]

Thanks for reminding me of them, Phazer! 

Changing the genre, I am not a fan of modern rap, those wannabe gangsters and all the bling and blang make me laugh, it's just pathetic, but I do enjoy some of the oldschool stuff, like this:

[video=youtube]