77 replies to this topic

#76 Searcher7

Searcher7

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

Simple thanks to the STEP crew and the people who provide input here. My second priority for a game, after it being interesting, is reliability; crashes are the ultimate immersion breaker. Early on, I found STEP and this community was instrumental in my efforts to get a reliable and modded Skyrim. After much work, I got Skyrim where I wanted it; very little crashing and looking great. RL intervened and I took a break from gaming. Four days ago, I fired up my over-a-year-old game and got that old Skyrim feeling. Decided to reinstall, update, and add new mods. I'm already done. It doesn't crash in the stress test, at all. It's an (almost full) STEP CORE balanced for minimal performance at maximum graphics and is further modded for an outdoor experience, survival oriented, max combat difficulty game. And except for a couple SkyUI Frostfall add-on crafting crashes, runs perfectly. Time is an important resource and you people have saved me a BUNCH of it, compared to earlier times. Thanks, STEP. Even though I'm a BASH user (old dog and all that), I really appreciate all the work you've done.

#77 Dovahkitty

Dovahkitty

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:31 PM

Thank you for creating this. It has helped me a lot to learn about mods. ^_^

#78 kabepo

kabepo

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:03 AM

I now have Mod Organiser profiles for STEP Core and STEP Extended setup.
I would like to say thanks for the STEP guide, it has been very useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users