- I have two unrecognized plugins in BOSS:
- AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp --> from Book of Silence 1.8.5 with Glass Armors included
- TavernClothes-MTM.esp --> from Troublemaker's Clothing
I'm sure both of these come from deviating slightly from the documented process, but what do I do about them? Is there any way to safely determine where best they should be placed in the load order?
- Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons has the note: "Climates of Tamriel patch not required as it is for hardcore interiors only" - does that mean Hardcore DUNGEONS? Because I chose Hardcore Dungeons and Warm Interiors :)
- Last is more of a general Mod Organizer question - can I rerun the installer for a particular mod to overwrite or add to it if needed? As in, for Sounds of Skyrim mentioned above, can I rerun the compatibility patches and ADD Climates of Tamriel if I need to? Same goes for Frostfall, if/when I add non-SR mods that might need tweaking of Frostfall options...
Thanks, and as always - tremendous work!