STEP v2.1.0 Released

TheCompiler

We crashed the Nexus? At least we know people are grabbing good mods instead of hentai armors and titty giggle effects.

I really like the changes from 2.0.1, Skyrim seams to have a rougher quality to it, more of a foggy mountain forest and frozen s***hole look that it should have. I knew this update was going to make a lot of changes, but this was a major change and well worth the wait.

Great work TC, I don't know how you are going to top this.

The Nexus not responding is not unique to a STEP release. At least for me, it typically occurs almost every single night around the same time.

True, but I think that you might notice that it becomes more prevalent the first 72 hours after a STEP release :P Maybe I think this only because that is the only timeI really do a lot of downloading from the Nexus

When I download with NMM some files stop at ~75% and I can't get them to restart without deleting and starting the dl over. When I just dl through my browser I use the Dallas server and it never fails, go figure.

The more I know...

When I download with NMM some files stop at ~75% and I can't get them to restart without deleting and starting the dl over. When I just dl through my browser I use the Dallas server and it never fails, go figure.

The more I know...

Dallas never fails and is a premium server. Kent is also premium, but that one often messes up my download with a small garbage file rather than the intended file ...

On the other hand, Dallas stopped wotrking with my download manager long ago ...??

Archived