Are the majority of you installing/ using current SR or waiting for the LE?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to you pretty much, I am happy with my current install. Will wait and see what Neo cooks up of improvements. But then again I mainly use the guide now to learn how to make my own additions etc.

You would most likely learn a lot from doing it once more, but again it depends on how happy you are with the modding process!

If you want to play the game, then play the game! If not then wait and play something else! :)

I did current SR' date=' but upon completion I have been consistently hitting the 3.1GB CTD wall to the point it is unplayable. So I have decided to wait till SR:LE with the new tweaks to help prevent my problem :)[/quote']

Was this even with the 1k texture packs?

Up to you pretty much, I am happy with my current install. Will wait and see what Neo cooks up of improvements. But then again I mainly use the guide now to learn how to make my own additions etc.

You would most likely learn a lot from doing it once more, but again it depends on how happy you are with the modding process!

If you want to play the game, then play the game! If not then wait and play something else! :)

Will you be doing a clean install of SR LE or will you be updating your current SR to LE?

I think it will be very possible to update the current SR to LE provided there is a list of all changes.

I did current SR' date=' but upon completion I have been consistently hitting the 3.1GB CTD wall to the point it is unplayable. So I have decided to wait till SR:LE with the new tweaks to help prevent my problem :)[/quote']

No, I used all 2k texture packs :)  There in lies the problem, but I will wait for SR:LE none the less.

No' date=' I used all 2k texture packs :)  There in lies the problem, but I will wait for SR:LE none the less.[/quote']

Are you planning on updating your current SR when LE comes out or completely uninstalling SR for a clean install of LE?

No' date=' I used all 2k texture packs :)  There in lies the problem, but I will wait for SR:LE none the less.[/quote']

Are you planning on updating your current SR when LE comes out or completely uninstalling SR for a clean install of LE?

Not sure it will even be possible or at least worth it.

A lot will be the same, but it sounds like there will be a number of added/removed/changed mods so you are still going to need to do a bit of work to get everything to play well.

I am personally waiting to install LE. If I install SR before it comes out I will be starting from scratch. It shouldn't be a HUGE problem to update it, but it's going to be a tricky process in a spot or two I'm sure. Much better to make sure that when you run into bugs (because I'm sure it will happen) that you can narrow down the cause to to help fix the guide, rather than creating bugs because of how it was updated.

When SR:LE comes out, I will do a fresh install from scratch.  Not going to bother trying to upgrade or update pieces here and there.  It will be all fresh.  Plus, I REALLY like following Neo's guide anyway.  Gives me a good handle on everything and I learn a lot in the process.

Modding some armors while I bide my time - but sooner or later I'll get too impatient and start playing - hopefully SR LE will be more or less done by then...

MO means you don't really have to start from scratch as it's so modular.

Yea, if it was confirmed that there won't be TOO many changes then I would go ahead and install current SR just to save me some time on LE update because I too am crazy to mod/ play already :]

Another thing I'm excited about but kinda sucked when I found out was that Skyrim will have no more dlc and this means that these mods have a very low chance of being broken/ having to be updated in the future.

Any idea when LE might be ready? I've been playing around with SR, trying to get it to work nicely with some other mods and trying to see how high I can get the settings on my pc before it gets out but am finally ready to actually start a game (finally is a huge understatement!) I'd be just as happy playing some bioshock infinite, however, if LE is going to be posted soon. No rush, just curious if I should even bother starting a game or not. Thanks.