SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills (SjoertJansen)

torminater

I have done it myself.

Now covers full DLC, including Falskaar.

Please report bugs.

To do:

Make a Fomod?...

Nice one! Speedy Gonzales, if you don't mind me saying ;)

Any chance for a merged ESP version? All-in one (apart from custom mods): Waterfalls+Windmills for vanilla+all DLCs?

I know it's easy to do in TES5EDIT, but I thought it could be an idea for you.

I have done it myself.

Please report bugs.

To do:

Make a Fomod?...

Any chance for a merged ESP version? All-in one (apart from custom mods): Waterfalls+Windmills for vanilla+all DLCs?

Haha, I guess I was too fast again.

All in one is up. Haven't properly tested it yet though. Hence the BETA.

I have done it myself.

Please report bugs.

To do:

Make a Fomod?...

I asked without looking at the mod page, apologies :)

And thanks! It's a life saviour when you're close to 255 ESPs limit...

::EDIT::

Sorry to be a PITA, but would you consider making a Total Edition without Falskaar by any chance? I know it's a hot mod at the moment, but there are people without it (like me... I plan to include it in one of my future playthroughs though).

If you don't want to, as it's a pain to maintain all these version I totally understand :) Just asking, nicely.

I have done it myself.

Please report bugs.

To do:

Make a Fomod?...

I asked without looking at the mod page, apologies :)

And thanks! It's a life saviour when you're close to 255 ESPs limit...

::EDIT::

Sorry to be a PITA, but would you consider making a Total Edition without Falskaar by any chance? I know it's a hot mod at the moment, but there are people without it (like me... I plan to include it in one of my future playthroughs though).

If you don't want to, as it's a pain to maintain all these version I totally understand :) Just asking, nicely.

Just done that for you. There was another guy that asked the same thing, but far less nice.

Seriously... I'm considering asking Admins to award you with Mod Author Of The Month badge. It doesn't exist yet' date=' but you may be the reason it comes to life :thumbsup:[/quote']

I'm sitting here laughing man. I think this mod is awesome but your comment made my day.

Seriously... I'm considering asking Admins to award you with Mod Author Of The Month badge. It doesn't exist yet' date=' but you may be the reason it comes to life :thumbsup:[/quote']

I'm sitting here laughing man. I think this mod is awesome but your comment made my day.

Haha' date=' Thanks! You guys are great!

[hr']

Wow. If you are condiering a Fomod installer' date=' I will be willing to do the BAIN part of it for you.[/quote']

Yes that would be really helpfull. That is something for Saturday and or Sunday though. I worked a bit to much on it past working days, I'm sure you get what I mean ;)

I am no expert at TES5EDIT, but from what it looks like there is 1 ITM in "Skyfalls + Skymills - Total Edition No Falskaar.esp" in DLC01FalmerValley "Forgotten Vale" [WRLD:02000BB5] at -1,4.

I have cleaned it but perhaps you might want to have a look!

Great work and a great mod Salvador!

I am no expert at TES5EDIT' date=' but from what it looks like there is 1 ITM in "Skyfalls + Skymills - Total Edition No Falskaar.esp" in DLC01FalmerValley "Forgotten Vale" [WRLD:02000BB5'] at -1,4.

I have cleaned it but perhaps you might want to have a look!

Great work and a great mod Salvador!

I'll have a look. Strange though, All individual esps are clean.....

There are some bug reports on the combined one as well. But they were BETA for a reason. I'll make sure it will work. I did make a lot of changes in the Forgotten Vale, so I am unsure if this ITM should be cleaned.

I will do more work on that tomorrow.

I am trying to reach Grieche and have him supply his resource files. Since he stopped making further LOD improvements for the DLC, I would love to take over and do all the DLC as well as redo Skyrim without waterfalls, so all clipping is removed. I can do it, I redid Skyrim LOD, and now the waterfalls no longer clip, becasue there are no more waterfall LODs. However, my mod would overwrite SDO, and undo most of its changes, which would be a shame. If he would provide his resource esp, and the meshes he used, I ought to be able to adjust and improve the landscape of all DLC, including Falskaar.

I have another question for you guys. I want to make a FOMOD, and was thinking to install the performance patch regardless. Isoku contacted me, to ask what I did to the meshes, and he will incorporate them in his mod, which should be out soon (he doesn't want to say what it is ;)) so perhaps, it is just best to include the patch regardless. It would improve the visuals of all pure waters and vanilla users whilst fixing any issues for WATER users without the need for ini tweaks. What do you guys think?

No rest for the wicked, I see! ;)

I am trying to reach Grieche and have him supply his resource files. Since he stopped making further LOD improvements for the DLC, I would love to take over and do all the DLC as well as redo Skyrim without waterfalls, so all clipping is removed. I can do it, I redid Skyrim LOD, and now the waterfalls no longer clip, becasue there are no more waterfall LODs. However, my mod would overwrite SDO, and undo most of its changes, which would be a shame. If he would provide his resource esp, and the meshes he used, I ought to be able to adjust and improve the landscape of all DLC, including Falskaar.

I have another question for you guys. I want to make a FOMOD, and was thinking to install the performance patch regardless. Isoku contacted me, to ask what I did to the meshes, and he will incorporate them in his mod, which should be out soon (he doesn't want to say what it is ;)) so perhaps, it is just best to include the patch regardless. It would improve the visuals of all pure waters and vanilla users whilst fixing any issues for WATER users without the need for ini tweaks. What do you guys think?

Hopefully Grieche will give you permission and save you some work!

Also, very good idea with the patch. Vast majority of people use WATER or Pure Waters anyway, so it sounds logical. Also, it means 1 ESP less ;)