Photo

Funny Skyrim Truths...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,967 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Posted Image

#2 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

Lol yup sounds about right.

#3 rootsrat

rootsrat

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

Hahahaha, brilliant! I wish there was some AI scripts that would handle stuff like that, so that NPC are more intelligent...

#4 phosphor

phosphor

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

Haha. That's great. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

#5 Aiyen

Aiyen

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

The bounty issue... makes no sense! I am always surprised that Bethesda allowed that system to even be implemented that way. It has been broken all the time. Get a bounty of 1g and you are public enemy nr. 1. Guess there should be a mod that makes it so that guards first start to attack you after a higher value, and peasants after another. But not if you walk about in enough armor to make it pointless... should be possible to link the behavior to armor value.

#6 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,967 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

I've always had this issue; however, mainly with Dawnguard. Vamp shows up in town, all the guards attack, I lend a helping hand, accidentally hit a guard that steps in front of me mid swing, Vamp is dead and I'm public enemy because of the guard I hit during the attack. WTF? I've gotten to the point that I just ignore the damn Vamps and let the guards have their fun.

#7 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

With some mods the vamps can actually eradicate smaller cities such as Morthal. Funny thing, though.

#8 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

It's especially fun if you're a spell caster since spells in Skyrim never seem to be like lasers, so I can never use them to save the guards. Oh well, at least I can sell the guard's armor after the vamp finishes. My real favorite is if you get close to a civil war fight where spells are being used. If one of the spells hits a companion you also become public enemy #1 .

#9 rootsrat

rootsrat

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Clearly, Skyrim AI needs a massive overhaul. Maybe someone will address these issues in a mod some day? But Bethesda should definitely look at AI for next TES game.

#10 Garfink

Garfink

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

A mod that make townfolk ignore accidental hit during dragon combat, sounds doable.

#11 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 11,967 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image
https://d24w6bsrhbeh...890858_700b.jpg

#12 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

LOL too funny (I know a few older people: cough besides the ones on staff. That are tech savy and like to game) I wish my grandma could be knowledgeable about computer parts. At least I've gotten her to the point where she could *maybe* figure out how to operate a basic Linux setup if I got her started.

#13 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I think this might apply to all of us. http://www.dorkly.co...hrough-the-ages Maybe bit to much since some of you guys (mostly z) haven't even finished the game.

#14 Aiyen

Aiyen

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

lol! Good one Ess! And very true!

#15 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

LMAO very true, man I remember playing Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros and the Star Fox games on the N64 good times. Donkey Kong on the SNES is good (once I fixed my friend's SNES with a solder bath).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users