UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards (by FrankFamily)

EssArrBee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, just wondering if you're still considering adding this for the new release.

Although I have to agree with paradoxbound about the raggedness at the bottom hem (which is probably more noticeable due to the cross-hatch border being removed), overall I definitely prefer this mod's version from the compares.

As you guys are no doubt aware, there is a separate update file for this that needs to be installed along with the main mod.

Edited by Nebulous112

Added some compare to the OP.

It's not any better than vanilla, changes the armor from a leather look to a metal look (which is blurry), the remaining leather is simply smoothed out (not higher quality), almost eliminates the fur at the bottom, and creates some seams (last compare on the sleeve).

I'm voting no for this one.

Thanks for the new compares, Tech. When I gave my recommendation I had only seen the compares on page 2 of this thread.

Seeing your new compares in the OP, I retract my recommendation. Leather should look like...well, leather! In Tech's new compares, the leather almost looks like some kind of metal scale mail.

This is too bad, because the addition of the hold symbols is neat. Oh well.

• 1 year later...