63 replies to this topic

#61 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

That would be strange. At anyrate, just regular html should do the job.

#62 Nearox

Nearox

High King

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

[quote name=''DoubleYou' pid='69745' dateline='1392255690']That would be strange. At anyrate' date=' just regular html should do the job.[/quote']
What would be strange about more font sizes? Here at the forums you can choose from 6 font sizes while the wiki has 3. Also more font options generally. Dont know whats strange about asking for the possibility.

#63 stoppingby4now

stoppingby4now

Sleepy

• Administrators
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

Recommendations and specific instructions have been STEP specific, but with the newer concept of packs, we need a modified infrastructure for supporting them. Mod pages should be agnostic, a reference point for installation. Specific instructions centered around packs need to be pack specific, and that has all ways been the goal. That needs to be the paradigm that STEP follows as well.

#64 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

The best solution is to have ancillary mod pages that are associated with specific Packs.

EDIT: dev note added to the Dictionary page (scroll down on the Mods tab). Anyone fel free to add any additional wanted features to the notes on this wiki page under the appropriate tab.

That's fine as an additional display of mod data, but I feel that having all the information about a mod, including all the pack-related information, displayed in a single page is even  more important (as I mention in the comment I added on the Data Dictionary page)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users