Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (by David Jegutidse)

Neovalen

Okay, I just ran the reinstall/replace. I'm going to go ahead and finish installing the Patches section and see if she runs :D

Wish me luck!

btw, I've installed every single mod marked as part of the STEP:Core guide and nothing more. My system is an i5 3330, 8GB RAM, R7 265 2GB video card, so it meets the recommended specs for the core setup. I hope it all works!

Thank you so much for helping me TechAngel85 :)

• 1 month later...

Ok just got to the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim section of the Step guide ,

I doing the full install of the Step guide , but have COT True Storms Supreme Storms as well should I install the AOS patches that come with the AOS installer , or go with the Step install , ?

Ps I know the other weather mods are NOT in the STEP  guide but , but I like them

Install it twice. First time, install it using the STEP option. The second time, do a custom install and only select the additional plugins you need for those additional mods. When asked, "Merge" the files. If you select "Replace", you'll have to do both installs again so be sure to select "Merge".

• 2 years later...

Have you consider to replace this mod with Sounds of Skyrim Complete LE?

The advantage is more compatible with other mods, focused on ambience and doesn’t change reverbs. The MCM option could really improve that mod but the authors didn’t release it because of low endorsements.

AOS seems pretty outdated and the reverb effects don’t play nice with headphones even after using reverb reduction patch.