SR:LE and Book Covers Skyrim

I see from the latest SR:LE guide that a missing edit has been highlighted between Book Covers Dragonborn.esp and UDBP. I will release an updated version of the Book Covers mod to address this issue within the next day. Hopefully that will mean that the specific edit will be no longer required.

Thanks for highlighting this for me, Neo.

Glad to see your looking at my guide and thanks for being proactive! :) As I stated in another thread in this forum' date=' I am indeed basing my conflict resolutions based upon v2.0 unofficial patches as I'm sure before long they will roll out and want to be prepared.[/quote']

Well and either way there probably won't be anymore radical changes, I would imagine any changes would be some slight tweaking here and there but nothing major. At least for 2.0 therefore as you say and the immortal words of Scar : "Be prepared!"

On a related note, I'll be doing some conflict checking for my own install and I'll try to let you know of anything I see. I can't seem to find the link for the 2.0 patch page.

Version 2.1 of Book Covers Skyrim is now uploaded on the Nexus.

It adds the Czech, Polish and Russian STRINGS as standard, pre-emptively makes the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch v2.0 change to Servos' Journal in all Localizations except Russian and brings new textures and the optimized Better Journal Mesh to roughly the first 30 Skyrim Journals.

• 1 month later...

VERY COOL.  I was using both the old SR and new SR:LE guides to clean mods, and just today I loaded Book Covers Skyrim and went to clean only to find out it didn't need it!  I even made this notation:  "not needed for the new version"  Then I saw your post.  :-)