HRDLC_Clean-START says I'm missing files

Business

Question

Soo, this is driving me nuts, literally nuts...

I've been trying for an hour now to follow the DDos guide, and I've got a Working File, with a Vanilla Extracted folder inside, along with the Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthstone, HRDLC1, HRDLC2, HRDLC3 and the STD folder with only the Skyrim textures.bsa extracted into it. I've used mod organizer to extract the files. I've extracted the Bat files to the Working Directory. I've copied over the .ini, and no matter what I do, no matter how many times I extract the BSA files, no matter how many times I rename them and verify the cash, the HRDLC_Clean-START bat file ALWAYS says there is something missing. And yes, I am running the program as an administrator.

I'm completely at a loss, what am I doing wrong?

• +1 1

only textures.

the top item under Ignore was checked, the other 3 were unchecked.

whoa... hearthfires (under Vanilla Optimized) appears hugely inflated.  might it help to reprocess a dlc folder rather than the parent Vanilla _____?  (i'm guessing it wouldn't work because i don't know which textures of which sort are supposed to be in there and they aren't all to be processed within the same parameters...)

also possibly odd:  Vanilla Optimized/DragonbornOpt had the exactly correct number of files but one folder fewer than projected.

Edited by junglejudas

only textures.

the top item under Ignore was checked, the other 3 were unchecked.

The Ignore tab screenshot shows the first two items checked. The second item doesn't matter for vanilla textures, but for mod textures both should be checked.

whoa... hearthfires (under Vanilla Optimized) appears hugely inflated.  might it help to reprocess a dlc folder rather than the parent Vanilla _____?  (i'm guessing it wouldn't work because i don't know which textures of which sort are supposed to be in there and they aren't all to be processed within the same parameters...)

There aren't very many Hearthfires textures so they can be optimized by themself with the same parameters; you don't need to start over.

The next iteration of the batch files will include a new batch file that puts textures in one or two folders for those with systems with more than 1Gb VRAM where the same DDSopt constraint tab parameters can potentially be used for all the textures. You might be able to look at the Hearthfires folders in the temporary folders and the Vanilla Optimized folder and remove the ones in the Optimized folder that shouldn't be there.

also possibly odd:  Vanilla Optimized/DragonbornOpt had the exactly correct number of files but one folder fewer than projected.

I uploaded a revised screenshot of the file tree. There are two small differences in file/folder count in Vanilla Optimized, one with Hearthfires and one with Dragonborn.