MO latency

Astakos

Question

Hi guys,

I have searched a bit but could not find any similar thread.

I have recently changed to MO 1.0.5 from 0.12.9 while (for the time being) keeping my 0.12.9 installation on a different folder.

What I have noticed is that 1.0.5 has a great amount of latency when installing, updating mods or even when changing their priority order.

What I mean is, i.e. I am installing mod X which conflicts with some of my other mods; it takes abt 1 minute for MO to display the conflicts icon and if i change the priority order the mod remains to its initial position for quite some time (sometimes forever) without moving directly to the new position specified by the new priority.

Also, the endorsement info delays a lot to be displayed (or not displayed if it is an already endorsed mod)

If I click Refresh then it behaves normally and displays everything as it should without any delay. If then I click on Update it shows without any delay if a mod is endorsed or not.

Is this the normal behavior of the new 1.0+ versions or something is wrong with my installation?

This is not the case with my other 0.12.9 version as at least conflicts, priorities etc were displayed almost instantly...

5 answers to this question