Immersive Survival (by tehherb)

Hello,

This is a fun set of mods and I am looking forward to playing the game with it, once I get done setting things up.

I did find a small, and kinda funny, glitch. If you use the outside cooking pot at the Hunter's Cabin the animiation will move you closer and you will catch on fire. I tried it from several angles and you will be moved into the flames.

It's just a small thing and probably easy to fix in the CK (which I haven't used yet) but it might be startling.

Edited by miran
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the post installation instructions, it says "After everything has been installed activate all the plugins, make Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp mergable. Rebuild the patch..."
Can somebody please provide some additional clarification on what this means? I'm a bit confused, thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...

In the post installation instructions, it says "After everything has been installed activate all the plugins, make Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp mergable. Rebuild the patch..."

Can somebody please provide some additional clarification on what this means? I'm a bit confused, thank you! 

It means that the patch can be merged into your bashed patch. When you rebuild your bashed patch it will ask if you want to merge it. Yes you do :)

• +1 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.