Need help with strange problem (character skeleton is suspect)

Belleal

Question

I just finished installing STEP 2.7 mods and started a new game. I have a very strange problem however: when in 1st person view my camera is hyper sensitive (it's like my character's hear bounces up and down like a doll with no neck bones) and it seems like my point of view is about 1 body height higher than normal (not only my view is like I am flying but also all NPCs are looking up at me). In 3rd person view the character is shown properly on the ground, but again the point of view remains high (to loot items/bodies I have to look at my own feet).

I have Realistic Ragdolls, Deadbody Collision, FNIS, and Dual Sheath Redux installed, but nothing else that alters the skeletons and animations (that I know of). I am using the DSR patch and FNIS Generation as described in STEP 2.7 guide.

No other perceivable problems so far... Any help/suggestion will be much appreciated.

Just found some previous threads. However I have not installed the option for Joy of Perspective in Maximum skeleton. I guess it's something similar but can't guess what...

3 answers to this question

So I have the same exact problem...
All of my ini tweaks are just the ones needed for the Realvision ENB, but I defaulted those anyways and still no progress.
I'm using both FNIS plug-ins and I ran the generate like over9000 times. Here is the log, I think it might be that custom skeleton warning, but I'm not sure which mod has that patch. I'm using all of the STEP core mods. 

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   5/9/2014 5:08:01 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonSkyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonskyrimDatatoolsGenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 2.9 %
 468 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).