Just wondering is that as big as the embedded videos can be if it is fine most may full screen them but that stops running Mod Organizer with videos and following guide

Which may be of some help to new users with early ones especially as layout though still similar is not quite the same

Just wondering is that as big as the embedded videos can be if it is fine most may full screen them but that stops running Mod Organizer with videos and following guide

Which may be of some help to new users with early ones especially as layout though still similar is not quite the same

That is the largest the embeded video can be in this forum.

Link your youtube account too so people can just go watch all videos on loop. Otherwise it looks good' date=' nice work on the videos, they really helped me when I switched from WB to MO.[/quote']

I plan on doing more work here in the near future, and I need to make a playlist for all of my MO related videos on youtube.  There will be more to come here, thanks for the suggestion.

Suggestion

There are one or two other videos that give good begginers advice know they are not your work but would be good to have them here also as I've always found no matter how good my core advice is

John understood when I said it This Way

Jim only got the idea when I said it That Way

More ways we say it the more people will understand, I don't think of it as ones better than the other just as the whole is greater than the separate parts.

• 4 months later...

Deathneko11:

I think we could use a video tutorial on ReProccer and Mod Organizer. I believe a lot of people are starting to do things they had not done before, such as using Wrye Bash, as part of the STEP install.  Then, we think we know what is going on, until we start doing Reproccer stuff. I could not find a good tutorial  on Reproccer using MO.

If you have the time, it would be well received I think.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Great work you're doing here!  The more people know about MO and find a way to using it easily, the better.  And as someone else said here, redundancy is the great thing, and I like that you have a bit of that in the videos.  With good programs, there are lots of ways of doing a thing, and a person can find the way they like (e.g. shortcuts vs. mouseclicking).  That sort of thing (showing the alternative ways of doing things) is good to have so you "catch" more people.

Personally, I'd like to see something dealing with proper use of Overflow, when to make a mod from the Overflow, etc.  While MO is tremendously powerful, and gets around the "Waaah, I've broken Skyrim by modding, now I can't play it any more" thing, precisely because of its power you tend to start stretching the boundaries of what you can do (which are waaaay beyond what you could ever have done with NMM or manual installing), and at that point, MO also has its own potential pitfalls you have to watch out for down the line (e.g. FNIS, quirks with execuables, Skyproc, etc.), especially when you start to get Profiles with wildly different setups (e.g. a STEP setup versus a Reqiuem setup).  Some more "advanced" stuff on how to handle that sort of situation, be able to switch between such wildly different profiles smoothly, and not get oneself in knots, would also be cool.  i.e., a section on "Power Using" would be a good thing to have too.

Edited by gurugeorge