ENB 0.110 Released

I downloaded 111, but I the readme doesn't make it clear what to install. It has two folders, InjectorVersion and WrapperVersion. The readme DOES say there is a new parameter UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=true so that I only need to use parallax (and maybe the shadows??). Any ideas how to install?

EDIT: tried the Wrapperversion and RCRN pause (the on/off button) doesn't work.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded 111, but I the readme doesn't make it clear what to install. It has two folders, InjectorVersion and WrapperVersion. The readme DOES say there is a new parameter UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=true so that I only need to use parallax (and maybe the shadows??). Any ideas how to install?

EDIT: tried the Wrapperversion and RCRN pause (the on/off button) doesn't work.

The difference between the InjectorVersion and the WrapperVersion is how it is loaded.

With the InjectorVersion, an executable (ENBInjector.exe) is started manually to inject the effects into the game. With the WrapperVersion, a DirectX dll is used load the injector (game automatically loads it). The problem with the WrapperVersion when using RCRN, is that it will overwrite the dll that RCRN is using. So you either have to load one of the dll's by proxy, or use the InjectorVersion of ENB.

Edit: @s4now: What is your GPU? Wondering if it could be bugged out on specific card only. Noone else is even reporting the AA bug and Boris couldn't repliate it as seen below. Mine is a GTX 560 Ti-448. Devide ID is 0x1087.

From Boris:

Forgot where the post about antialiasing with screenshots of Whiterun (if it is). I tested now myself vanilla vs mod 0.111 with antialiasing set to x4 in game video options, it's the same (compared in photoshop).

Vond, I just got it working on my game too. My plants are shiny now as well. I have an ATI 5750. Not sure about the AA for me though. Also, apparently that new parameter doesn't shut off all the old stuff. So you have to set it to true and everything else to false. I only did the true part, and I had some crazy saturation and other stuff. Lesson learned :)

EDIT: after putting all else to false, I get a 10 fps hit, so only less stellar machines, the shadows do hurt performance.

Found the AA issue with .110 and .111 and solved it (temporarily). Also figured why so few reported it. The issue is with the Steam in-game overlay. Settings > In-Game > Uncheck the "Enable Steam Community In-game" box and AA works fine again. Also less shimmering.

This hasn't been an issue in previous ENB versions so atleast I know exactly what to report to Boris now! :)

Edit: @s4now: What is your GPU? Wondering if it could be bugged out on specific card only. Noone else is even reporting the AA bug and Boris couldn't repliate it as seen below. Mine is a GTX 560 Ti-448. Devide ID is 0x1087.

From Boris:

Forgot where the post about antialiasing with screenshots of Whiterun (if it is). I tested now myself vanilla vs mod 0.111 with antialiasing set to x4 in game video options, it's the same (compared in photoshop).

I'm using a single GTX580. I'm also running the .24 beta drivers. My question though is whether or not he remembered to disable FXAA. If he didn't, of course it will look the same.

Edit: @s4now: What is your GPU? Wondering if it could be bugged out on specific card only. Noone else is even reporting the AA bug and Boris couldn't repliate it as seen below. Mine is a GTX 560 Ti-448. Devide ID is 0x1087.From Boris:

I'm using a single GTX580. I'm also running the .24 beta drivers. My question though is whether or not he remembered to disable FXAA. If he didn't, of course it will look the same.

Check the post I made just seconds before your reply. :)

Someone else reported that earlier, it seems like a good topic for the troubleshooting section. Feel free to add it.

Hm, where else was that reported? o_O Been searching pretty much everywhere on the net all day and tried every single seting that I possibly could before changing it randomly because I was gonna play Morrowind for a few minutes (and that requires it off with the mods I use).

Anyway updated the discussion page under Troubleshooting, simply added to the text about disabling Steam Overlay that this can also fix these issues. :)

Found the AA issue with .110 and .111 and solved it (temporarily). Also figured why so few reported it. The issue is with the Steam in-game overlay. Settings > In-Game > Uncheck the "Enable Steam Community In-game" box and AA works fine again. Also less shimmering.

This hasn't been an issue in previous ENB versions so atleast I know exactly what to report to Boris now! :)

Yet another good catch. Just disabled my overlay and am getting all of my settings applied. Texture shimmer is gone!

Someone else reported that earlier, it seems like a good topic for the troubleshooting section. Feel free to add it.

Hm, where else was that reported? o_O Been searching pretty much everywhere on the net all day and tried every single seting that I possibly could before changing it randomly because I was gonna play Morrowind for a few minutes (and that requires it off with the mods I use).

Anyway updated the discussion page under Troubleshooting, simply added to the text about disabling Steam Overlay that this can also fix these issues. :)

found one reference in these forums I'm pretty sure there was another more specific reference elsewhere though.