RealVision ENB

EisDrache

Hi Nearox, if we assume that ELFX has to overwrite SMIM and put after section F, then this simplifies the things a bit.

Please find the new conflicts scenario below:

==LOWER==

Ruins_Clutter_Improved_v2-6 NMM Installation-14227-2-6.7z

meshes\clutter\candles\candlehornchandelier01.nif

meshes\clutter\candles\candlehornchandelier02.nif

==HIGHER==

The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons-37496-Preview.7z

meshes\dungeons\nordic\smrooms\norrmsmfloorraised01.nif

meshes\dungeons\nordic\smrooms\norrmsmfloorraised02.nif

Ultimate HD Torch by rheadude compatible-6950-1-0.rar

meshes\weapons\torch\torch.nif

If we want ELFX overwriting SMIM then we can assume we want it to overwrite Ruins Clutter as well, since it is before SMIM in the load order, unless we want to repack ELFX without those two meshes.

What do you think? Also, is it ok for The Beauty of Skyrim and Ultimate HD Torch to win over ELFX?

Indeed. I'd leave it like that. You could expirement with the beauty of skyrim but for compatibility's sake (with the texture of norrmssmfloorraised*.nif) you will probably want to keep the beauty of skyrim's meshes. 

As for ultimate DH torch, equip a torch and try it out with the elfx mesh and then again with the uhd torch mesh. See which one you prefer :)

I'm sorry but I cannot help you any further from here as I have never worked with Wrye Bash. I'm used to using Mod Organizer' date=' where you can always decide the installation order of mods, even after you have installed them (by simply dragging them in their appropriate installation priority). I would still highly recommend you to try out Mod Organizer. It would really help you out in the long run and you can even combine it with some functions of Wrye Bash...[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that'sexactly how BAIN (the Wrye installer) works. Accessing the installers tab instead of the Mods tab allows you to drag mod packages into Wrye, order them, install them, see conflicts with other mods (installed or not), and even anneal them after install.

Fun Fact: Realvision has over 8,000 endorsements and is now the Nexus' 72nd most endorsed mod of all categories (out of 31,899 mods). Wow.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...