Photo

Introduce Yourself!

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#151 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,944 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:25 PM

Nice to see you again, Tenkay. I have merged your old account into your new one so that all posts, PMs, etc from the old account will now reflect the new one. The old account has been permanently deleted.

Surprise! v2.10.0 will be coming v3.0.0! State of STEP: forum.step-project.com/topic/11935-state-of-step-february-2017/

#152 Tenkay

Tenkay

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:34 PM

I appreciate your time to merge the two for me ^~^ Thank you. (I am a bit disappointed I didn't think to snag the already arranged PCPartPicker build of my rig, but what's done is done, and there's not a lot of work to un[re?]do it :P  )

I read the S.o.S. post, but I don't remember seeing anything mentioning this (hints with DY's work focusing on BethINI, etc maybe). It could be you were trying to help signpost me toward what's being focused on, and I'm just making assumptions about association with versioning.

Revisiting the 2.10.0 page did help clear up the situation you're speaking of, and the new-to-be versioning nomenclature for me (I think. In short, connecting dots of what info is on 2.2.9.2 and 2.10.0 respective wiki articles: 2.3.02.10.03.0.0? yes? That gets confusing after taking a look at the versioning article.).

#153 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,944 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

More or less. 2.2.9.2 --> 2.10.0 was us cleaning up the version scheme of the Guides and getting that back on track. Now that we'll be changing the framework and how everything will be put together before the next release, it'll go to 3.0.0 instead of 2.10.0. The 3.0.0 version of the Guide will finally have STEP:Core separated form STEP:Extended. They will be two separate Guides. We have a lot of work to do to get there, though! :^_^: S4N is still weighing options for our new server, but that will happen this month and then the fun begins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users