Introduce Yourself!

deathneko11

Nice to see you again, Tenkay. I have merged your old account into your new one so that all posts, PMs, etc from the old account will now reflect the new one. The old account has been permanently deleted.

Surprise! v2.10.0 will be coming v3.0.0! State of STEP: forum.step-project.com/topic/11935-state-of-step-february-2017/

I appreciate your time to merge the two for me ^~^ Thank you. (I am a bit disappointed I didn't think to snag the already arranged PCPartPicker build of my rig, but what's done is done, and there's not a lot of work to un[re?]do it :P  )

I read the S.o.S. post, but I don't remember seeing anything mentioning this (hints with DY's work focusing on BethINI, etc maybe). It could be you were trying to help signpost me toward what's being focused on, and I'm just making assumptions about association with versioning.

Revisiting the 2.10.0 page did help clear up the situation you're speaking of, and the new-to-be versioning nomenclature for me (I think. In short, connecting dots of what info is on 2.2.9.2 and 2.10.0 respective wiki articles: 2.3.0≈2.10.0≈3.0.0? yes? That gets confusing after taking a look at the versioning article.).

More or less. 2.2.9.2 --> 2.10.0 was us cleaning up the version scheme of the Guides and getting that back on track. Now that we'll be changing the framework and how everything will be put together before the next release, it'll go to 3.0.0 instead of 2.10.0. The 3.0.0 version of the Guide will finally have STEP:Core separated form STEP:Extended. They will be two separate Guides. We have a lot of work to do to get there, though! :^_^: S4N is still weighing options for our new server, but that will happen this month and then the fun begins!

• 10 months later...

Hello, long time lurker here. I finally decided to make an account here.

My name is Daniel, I'm 21 years old (nearly 22) and I'm from Australia. One of my favourite games ever is Fallout: New Vegas and I am using the fantastic Fear & Loathing guide as my mod setup with a few changes. I also have the Skyrim Revisited guide installed as well.

My system specs are: Intel Core i5 3470, 16GB RAM, Gigabyte RX 580 8GB, 250GB SSD (Windows), 525GB SSD (Games), 1TB HDD (Other stuff), running Windows 10.

I consider myself a bit of a geek since I like to do like to do programming when I'm in the mood (mainly C# .NET development), when I'm not at my day job. Otherwise, I just tend to play video games, whatever I'm in the mood for.

Hello, long time lurker here. I finally decided to make an account here.

My name is Daniel, I'm 21 years old (nearly 22) and I'm from Australia. One of my favourite games ever is Fallout: New Vegas and I am using the fantastic Fear & Loathing guide as my mod setup with a few changes. I also have the Skyrim Revisited guide installed as well.

My system specs are: Intel Core i5 3470, 16GB RAM, Gigabyte RX 580 8GB, 250GB SSD (Windows), 525GB SSD (Games), 1TB HDD (Other stuff), running Windows 10.

I consider myself a bit of a geek since I like to do like to do programming when I'm in the mood (mainly C# .NET development), when I'm not at my day job. Otherwise, I just tend to play video games, whatever I'm in the mood for.

Welcome! Glad you decided to get more involved in our community.

Hi everyone didn't even notice that this topic existed when I first started posting so since it popped up in recent posts thought i'd pop in and see whats up.

I have a little experience with software and hardware (20 or so years.. imagine most people here have similar) and thought I might be able to help others while getting some tips myself, although I only started modding bethesda games properly after skyrim came out, I knew of mods when oblivion was out and think I might have installed unofficial patches or qaxes texture pack but for me the community appeared after Skyrim was released.. nowadays I mod all bethesda games, even tinker with Morrowind for the experience occasionally and still think its attractive for its age, probably the open world aspect for me.

At the moment i've only just found cardboard vr so have been working through getting fo4 up to scratch. Realised that tridef doesn't support mo2 or enb today so I installed my mods manually and fired it up, only to find that fallout is just as finicky as Skyrim to run without either a f4se memory patch or enboost so a little disappointed right now but yea..