What is the highest level you've ever reached in Skyrim?

What is the highest level you've ever reached in Skyrim?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is the highest level you've ever reached in Skyrim?

• 1 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81+ (using tools like Uncapper)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I modified about the Uncapper was the max level of skills, I set it to 1000 instead of 10000. I think anyway, it's been a long time since I touched it. A bunch of those levels came from maxing (To 999.) Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, and Speechcraft. All the others are from 200-500 give or take.

But yeah, alot of things go down in one hit. With Deadly Dragons and DCO dragons are the only kinda challenge left really. After that the only thing left is fall damage, haha. I remember one time I turned on Assault Mode with 3 dragons in Deadly Dragons with the shortest interval (Which I think is 1 Skyrim hour.) just to see how long I could go and if I could kill the 2 before the others showed up. I think I went to...I want to say 27 dragons before I got a little bored? It was at least a year ago and my memory is crap. Good fun. Although now that I use the Dead Body Collision Fix I imagine that I'd be a maze to get through, haha.

And no, no negative damage. In all honesty though the natural health regeneration ingame usually heals me fast enough for most enemies with the health I have.

Edited by Crimson13

I never reached a high level because I refused to play the game seriously until there was a stable mod environment. Well that took almost 2 years, and now i can finally play instead of play testing. I never even progressed past the 1st dragon fight. Currently at level 22, previous levels during play tests never got past 5. STEP mixed with Requiem.

Edited by MadWizard25

Level 53 being my highest character level but I'm getting ready to begin anew very soon with LOOT, Skyrim Redone and many of my usual mods. Requiem looks very enticing but it's compatibility demands completely ruin it for me. SkyRe has more reasonable "demands".

After getting to level 53, I found that SPERG + Dragon Blood was making the game entirely too easy even on Expert difficulty. I'm pretty sure SkyRe will help alleviate that...

Edited by Kuldebar

• 1 month later...

Level 80 on unmodded Skyrim (console) with no cheats. Platinumed the game completing every quest. I just had to fight that damn Ebony Warrior!

Modded Skyrim I average mid 20's. Probably the modded max would be 40 before I start again. I enjoy the earlier levels more than the higher.

I got to 40 once. Usually I delete the game in mid 20's, because either something bugs out on me, or I decide to add or remove mods.

P.S. Never even been to High Hrothgar. This game is probably going to last me another two years.

Edited by Octopuss

As per the subject. I'm quite interested to find out what level other people managed to level their characters to? When replying, please state if you used STEP or not at the time - just out of interest.

Mine was level 36 and I wasn't using STEP at the time :(

I've never seen higher levels content in game unfortunately, when I found out about STEP I started to spend more time modding than playing! As is the case for many many people here... :)

32 then i started modding and find STEP.

On the one hand it's very funny and understandable but on the other hand very very unsatisfying and sad.

STEP core should be a guide where you can get fast into playing the game.

I love to mod my games and already modded things in other games so i don't care that much.

Maybe i will do a STEP:Core-Prepack or something like that what is really easy and fast to install + it strictly stays to vanilla, so before you start modding new things into Skyrim you will get the vanilla feeling and looking. Maybe the STEP guide just gave me too many information, so i had to dig deeper into Skyrim modding :gnome: .

(NO: Posted Image)

^^

Hopefully i can continue with my char, because i don't really want to begin another char. I love my stealth lonely assassin but i hate the main quest. Don't really follow the main quest and refuse to be the Dragonborn! Man i am an unknown stranger who does what he wants especially in the dark and don't care much about life of others in Skyrim, as long as i can get an advantage of her/him :devil: . Btw is there a mod so i don't have to be the dragonborn? I don't like to be called a hero by a howl town!(Man i murder their guards at night :ninja:).

• 3 months later...

I'm currently on my 3rd character (bought Legendary Edition back during the Christmas Steam Sale).

First was a male mage who got to ~level 45 or so, while slowly adding mods (mostly Steam Workshop).

I then found out about STEP, and wiped my saves and reset my game to vanilla and installed STEP 2.2.8 Extended + SkyRE + Skyrim Immersive Creatures + High-level Enemies + Revenge of the Enemies via MO.

Made a female Redguard ranger who was a dual-wielding saber-user and archer (think Drizzt, for all those Salvatore fans out there).  Got to level ~120 or so, and combat was still fairly fun, because all of the baddies leveled up with me and had MUCH better AI.  Finished Dragonborn, Thieves Guild, and was close to finishing the main quest...and then real life caught up with me and I had to set the game down for a few months.

I just recently got back into Skyrim.  Again, wiped my saves, installed STEP 2.2.9 Extended + SPERG + Apocalypse + Skyrim Immersive Creatures + High-level Enemies + Revenge of the Enemies via MO.  

My current character is a female Breton battlemage (level 66) who started as a pure magic character using spells and staves, but now has evolved into a rapier-wielding spellsword.  Currently am the Archmage of the College, and am working through the Dawnguard questline.  Will most likely move on to the main questline, finish that, and then move on to Dragonborn.

Master Difficulty + SIC+HLE+RotE really extends the life of a character for me, since the enemies rarely ever stop scaling with me, so even at 100 smithing/enchanting, it still takes a few hits to take out most baddies, and I usually have to use healing spells at the end (or even during) each fight, and that's with perma-Dragonhide due to a SPERG perk in Alteration.

Edited by tregolani

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

i dont think ive ever been past ~75 .. this is usually a product of the save getting too bogged down and wanting to start anew.. just recently started a new playthrough, MO profile titled 'highest-level playthrough' and using very minimal modlist .. should be no reason to get it > 100 using uncapper. looking forward to it

• 4 months later...