What is the highest level you've ever reached in Skyrim?

What is the highest level you've ever reached in Skyrim?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is the highest level you've ever reached in Skyrim?

• 1 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81+ (using tools like Uncapper)

I had the console version for years and never knew about modding then.  Dont think I've ever been past 70, but I had at least 10 different characters 50+ on vanilla.  

Since starting to mod 3+ years ago, I think the highest I've been is 20 something - but that was all in an effort to build the 'perfect' setup, which I had come incredibly close to achieving when SE came out.  Not too far from being able to rebuild in SE now, though Kryptopyr's mods (CCOR, CACO, WAFR, CCF, Disparity, etc.) I consider cornerstone mods and can't see myself really playing without...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I always want more from my character, so I start over.  After 2000 hours of playing Skyrim, finishing the main quest only once, and using a total of two races (Khajit and Wood Elf), I find myself working the quests too fast losing the essence of slow playing and role playing.   For example, as soon as I finish The Golden Claw and Bleak Falls Barrow, I make my way to Ivarstead.  From there I visit the Greybeards, get the next task from them, and then head to Riften.   I'm a thief in this build and will eventually get to the Dark Brotherhood.  I follow this approach as it is a role playing experience.  I don't go in quest order, nor do I fast travel as it takes away from some really good encounters.

For games like Skyrim, I like to explore and take each quest as an overall, but individual experience.  For instance, Honningbrew Mead I would complete that quest alone with my bow as it gives me a good opportunity to sneak and get some good kill shots.

I don't know if I will reach 80th level, and I've only used the Legendary option one time.  For some skills, I don't see the need to do so.  However, Legendary gives you the ability to switch your characters direction - a thief transforms into a coded Warrior, etc.  

And with the many builds out there on the Internet, you can guarantee that using Legendary is much better than having to start over.