MO for Oblivion fails to parse anything, tells me about it. All. the. time.

TheMetaName

Question

I try to do anything with MO and I get messages saying "Failed to parse esp file C:\Users\{Username}\Documents [yes I have it here]\Steam\SteamApps\Common . . . sub-record incomplete."  It does this for every esp.  It does it for the main oblivion esm.  For some it shows a separate error message saying that a sub-record is missing.  How do I get it to parse them?  Or shut up about not parsing them?

4 answers to this question

Your post slipped by me. It has been fixed in 1.03 as you have noticed. Here is a snippet of the changelog:

- bugfix: esp parser didn't handle oblivion esps correctly. The changelog on the Nexus can be found here.

The python issue has been discussed a couple of times. On the Nexus forum as well as here in this forum. If you can't find the solution to your problem, please be so kind to create a new thread for it here.

Reason: Once a question is answered/solved it will be archived in the "Answers - Mod Organizer Support" MO subforum. That way if ppl have a similar problem they can look it up there.